Greys Anatomy star Chyler Leigh expecting third childDecember 30th, 2008 - 5:04 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Dec 30 (ANI): Hollywood actress Chyler Leigh is expecting her third child with husband Nathan West.
The Not Another Teen Movie actress, who already has two children with actor/musician husband West, is all set to have another one.
They are absolutely thrilled and looking forward to the new addition to their young family, Fox News quoted Leighs rep, as telling People magazine.
Chyler Leigh is currently playing the role of Lexie, who is the half-sister of Ellen Pompeos character Meredith in Greys Anatomy.
However, according to People, Leighs pregnancy will not be written into the storyline for Greys Anatomy. (ANI)
- It's a baby girl for Ellen Pompeo - Sep 24, 2009
- Ellen Pompeo Cuts Maternity Leave To Work While She Can - Mar 21, 2010
- Katherine Heigl 'sad' to leave Grey's Anatomy 'family' - Apr 09, 2010
- Grey's Anatomy 2011 finale to be shown today - May 19, 2011
- Katherine Heigl, Josh Kelley adopting baby girl - Sep 10, 2009
- Anniston Kae is pretty much perfect: Chyler Leigh - Aug 25, 2009
- Ellen Pompeo Pregnant With First Child - Apr 20, 2009
- Heigl to adopt a baby - Sep 11, 2009
- "Grey's Anatomy" Season 7 Episode 3 Aired On Thursday - Oct 08, 2010
- Patrick Dempsey tweets Grey Anatomy spoiler - Aug 03, 2012
- Greys Anatomy: Limited Exposure - Jan 22, 2010
- "Grey's Anatomy" Season 7 Episode 2 Aired On ABC - Oct 01, 2010
- Josh Kelley-Katherine Heigl To Adopt Baby Child - Sep 11, 2009
- Ellen Pompeo back to work after maternity leave of just a month - Mar 21, 2010
- Katherine Heigl hosts baby shower for Ellen Pompeo - Aug 31, 2009
Tags: anatomy, chyler leigh, fox news, half sister, hollywood, hollywood actress, lexie, meredith, movie actress, musician, nathan west, new addition, not another teen movie, people magazine, pregnancy, third child