Greg Kelly is the new anchor of WNYW/Ch. 5’s “Good Day New York”September 11th, 2008 - 11:07 pm ICT by David M N James
Greg Kelly has joined the posh and lucrative anchor job.
Greg who was a Marine officer took to journalism some years ago to pursue a career he deems most interesting and rewarding. He is son to a NYPD commissioner Ray Kelly.
Greg has been named co-anchor of WNYW/Ch. 5’s “Good Day New York” making him a hot favorite with listeners and fans. Greg has acted as a substitute on the show a few times in the past couple of months. He will officially start his job as the anchor on Monday.
Talking away about his delight, Greg said that “I’m very comfortable in the morning environment,” Kelly said yesterday. “I’m not above doing this kind of stuff. I enjoy it.” Kelly was in Fox News Channel until his new post at Channel 5.
Kelly knows the differences between his role as a local morning newsman and his previous assignments covering the war and the White House for the Fox News Channel.
Kelly is familiar with Monica Crowley, Ph.D., is a nationally syndicated radio host and television commentator. She has also written for The New Yorker, The Wall Street Journal, The Los Angeles Times, The Baltimore Sun and The New York Post.
He has been featured in premiere sites like www.hotair.com and twonhall.com and the weekend editions anchor of “Fox & Friends,”. He also knows of guys like Bill Oreilly whose age is what Greg would like to hit as a journalist since they have been together at Fox news.
- Swarm of media headed towards Chelsea Clinton's super private wedding - Jul 29, 2010
- Anchorman 'I love lamps' prank pulled off on live TV - Jan 05, 2012
- Rachel Maddow takes on Bill O'Reilly yet again - Aug 09, 2010
- Jane Skinner Quits Fox To Spend Time With Family - Jun 26, 2010
- Megyn Kelly Reveals It All In "The Howard Stern Show" - Apr 22, 2010
- Major Garrett Leaves Fox News Channel For National Journal - Sep 04, 2010
- Harry Belafonte falls asleep live on air - Oct 19, 2011
- Bill O'Reilly defends himself after 'Muslims killed us on 9/11' comment - Oct 16, 2010
- Rachel Maddow Continues "Cable News Insult Ping-Pong" With Bill O'Reilly - Aug 09, 2010
- Aniston takes on O'Reilly for motherhood comments - Aug 13, 2010
- Aniston hits back at Fox News host for calling her 'destructive to society' - Aug 13, 2010
- Jennifer Aniston slammed for saying women don't need men to raise kids - Aug 12, 2010
- Bill O'Reilly To Interview Barack Obama To Heat Up Super Bowl - Jan 08, 2011
- Squatter kicked out of Ann Curry's NY home - Aug 17, 2011
- Fox News fires Newt Gingrich - May 06, 2011
Tags: anchor job, baltimore sun, bill oreilly, ch 5, channel 5, fox news channel, greg kelly, journalist, listeners, los angeles times, monica crowley, new york post, new yorker, nypd commissioner, radio host, ray kelly, television commentator, wall street journal, weekend editions, wnyw