Greene joins campaign against domestic violenceSeptember 3rd, 2011 - 4:03 am ICT by IANS
London, Sep 3 (IANS) “Twilight” star Ashley Greene has been roped in to lead a new campaign aimed at stopping domestic violence.
The actress has become the celebrity spokesperson for Glamour magazine’s “Tell Somebody campaign”, where she will encourage girls to speak against abusive relationship, reports dailystar.co.uk.
“Dating violence affects all kinds of woman. Young, old, educated, powerful, rich, poor… Nearly one in four woman are physically assaulted or raped by their partners… Tell somebody,” said Greene.
- Ashley Greene to star in 'Olivia Twisted' - Sep 16, 2011
- Halle Berry honoured for charity work - Apr 19, 2011
- Kim dismisses nude pictures scandal - Apr 29, 2012
- Gaga to raise money for AIDS victims - Aug 31, 2011
- Sarandon backs campaign against child trafficking - Aug 07, 2010
- Witherspoon new face of Swedish clothing company - Aug 26, 2011
- Pattinson put on diet by Stewart? - Apr 11, 2012
- Kunis wanted enhanced assets for comic series - Jul 28, 2012
- Pattinson to star in Saddam Hussein movie - May 04, 2012
- Stewart injured in 'Twilight' sequel shoot - May 07, 2012
- Olsens gift high-end shoes to underprivileged kids - Jul 29, 2011
- Men too 'suffer psychological trauma from partner abuse' - Apr 08, 2011
- Beyonce in controversy for a magazine shoot - Feb 25, 2011
- Agyness Deyn launches grunge fashion line - Aug 08, 2012
- Kristen Stewart apologizes for 'insensitive' rape comment - Jun 05, 2010