Green campaigner Gwyneth Paltrow has energy leaking houseFebruary 16th, 2009 - 11:54 am ICT by ANI
Washington, February 16 (ANI): Gwyneth Paltrow and hubby Chris Martin may have shown their support for the green campaigns, but a recent survey claimed that their London mansion was leaking energy.
According to the Times of London, an audit of properties assessing heat loss found the pairs home in Belize Park bared either worse or no better results as compared to an average family house.
Thermal images of the residence revealed that 1,020 kilowatt hours of heat per year trickled its way out of their residence, reports Fox News.
While the actress has campaigned for the Act Green energy conservation, her rocker better half has previously made efforts to make up for CO2 emissions by planting a forest of mango trees in India.
Other high-profile house-owners surveyed in England included Boris Johnson, the mayor of London, and Sir David Attenborough, a broadcaster. (ANI)
- Gwyneth Paltrow feeling broody - Apr 28, 2010
- Gwyneth Paltrow, Cee Lo Green to sing at Grammys - Feb 02, 2011
- Paltrow puts off theatre ambitions for kids - May 10, 2011
- Paltrow to perform at Grammy awards - Feb 03, 2011
- Cameron Diaz pens down nutrition book - Jun 13, 2012
- Paltrow gets greenfield to edit newsletter - May 20, 2012
- Gwyneth Paltrow Cee-Lo Duet - Is It Happening? - Jan 05, 2011
- Cheryl Cole strikes up strong friendship with Gwyneth Paltrow - Mar 20, 2011
- Paltrow became the brand ambassador of luxury leather - Apr 28, 2011
- Paltrow hates Christmas cake - Dec 28, 2010
- Paltrow's family learns French for fun - Apr 06, 2012
- Paltrow listens to Coldplay when hubby is away - Sep 07, 2011
- Beyonce launches House Of Dereon in Britain - Sep 20, 2011
- Bhilwara Energy ties up Rs.663 crore for Nepal power plant - Jan 11, 2012
- China to face power shortage - Feb 27, 2012
Tags: boris johnson, broadcaster, campaigner, chris martin, co2 emissions, energy conservation, fox news, green energy, gwyneth paltrow, heat loss, high profile, hubby, kilowatt hours, leaking energy, london mansion, mango trees, mayor of london, sir david, thermal images, times of london