Grant’s love child named Bamboo?November 8th, 2011 - 3:21 am ICT by IANS
London, Nov 8 (IANS) Actor Hugh Grant’s half-Chinese love child has apparently been named Bamboo.
The child’s mother, Tinglan Hong, has reportedly told her ex about the unusual name. Her ex-boyfriend Robert Hodge, 55, said he saw Tinglan after the birth, reports dailystar.co.uk.
“She told me when Hugh is in the country, he comes to see Bamboo,” said Hodge.
It was reported she would be called Jessica. But Hugh, who was absent during the birth, had left the name up to Tinglan.
- Hugh Grant dating Tinglan Hong - Apr 26, 2011
- Alba shows off baby bump for magazine shoot - Jul 08, 2011
- Seyfried back with Cooper? - Aug 20, 2011
- My daughter's name means happy surprise: Grant - May 01, 2012
- Halle Berry named Hollywood's hottest mum - Apr 10, 2011
- Grant consoles Hurley after split - Dec 16, 2010
- Halle Berry wants to have more kids - Nov 26, 2010
- Hugh Grant faces midlife crisis - Feb 19, 2012
- Fatherhood has changed Grant - Mar 18, 2012
- Hugh Grant is a dad - Nov 02, 2011
- Miranda Kerr named son after late boyfriend - Jul 13, 2011
- Stewart walks out of new movie? - Aug 11, 2012
- Miller to star in 'New Year's Eve' - Jan 07, 2011
- Eminem, Rihanna to reunite for duet sequel? - Oct 20, 2010
- Cheryl Cole sends baby gifts to Hough's sister - Apr 22, 2011