Grant understands me better than anyone else: HurleyMay 18th, 2010 - 1:37 am ICT by IANS
London, May 18 (IANS) Actress Liz Hurley admits that her ex-boyfriend Hugh Grant still understands her better than anyone else.
The 44-year-old actress, who married Indian entrepreneur Arun Nayyar in 2007, met Grant in 1987 when they were both struggling actors. However, after 13 years of relationship, the couple announced amicable split in 2000.
“My overall best friend is Hugh. My “current affairs” best friend is Arun, because we speak to each other all day, every day” said Hurley.
“My sister Katie is my loyal best friend. But there is a part of my life neither Arun nor Katie understand; a career part and a different emotional level where Hugh is still my number one. We’ve been best friends for 24 years and that’s not nothing,” she said.
She also reveals that Grant is an excellent godfather to her son Damian, with US businessman Steve Bing and has now become a part of family, reports dailymail.co.uk.
“He’s a part of our family - we all go on holiday together and Arun and Hugh get on incredibly well. We’re all grown up, and if I wanted to be with Hugh, we would be together,” she added.
- Liz Hurley and Hugh Grant are still the best of friends despite splitting a decade ago - May 18, 2010
- Hugh Grant Still Special For Liz Hurley - May 18, 2010
- Liz Hurley 'to live with ex Hugh Grant if she fails to find love again' - Apr 15, 2011
- Grant consoles Hurley after split - Dec 16, 2010
- Grant, Hurley's friendship still strong - Sep 03, 2010
- Liz Hurley consoled by cheating ex Hugh Grant - Dec 16, 2010
- Hugh Grant 's secret visit to Liz Hurley's house - Dec 18, 2010
- Liz Hurley Still Regards Hugh Grant To Be A Significant Person In Her Life - May 18, 2010
- Liz Hurley walks the red carpet with son at 'Gnomeo and Juliet' premiere - Feb 01, 2011
- Every man I've been involved with is terrified of spiders, says Liz Hurley - Jan 04, 2011
- Liz Hurley kept up pretence of happy marriage during family holiday - Dec 15, 2010
- Liz Hurley puts marital woes on hold to get into Christmas spirit with son - Dec 19, 2010
- Why Warne, Hurley will make it as a couple and why they may not - Feb 10, 2011
- Liz Hurley turns Twitter 'addict' - Aug 18, 2010
- Hurley, Warne flirting online - Jan 02, 2011
Tags: 13 years, 24 years, actors, actress, best friend, best friends, businessman, current affairs, damian, emotional level, entrepreneur, godfather, hugh grant, liz hurley, london, nayyar, relationship, sister katie, steve bing