Grand Finale Amul Master Chef India: Lucknow Based Pankaj Bhadouria Wins The Title In The …December 27th, 2010 - 1:05 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
The Grand Finale of ‘Amul Master Chef India’ was held in absolute style and with a volt of panache as the three finalists Chef Pankaj, Chef Jayanandan Bhaskar and Chef Radhicka Agarwal were all quite well prepared to take on the final challenge to grab the title of the first ever Master Chef India.
After the final two were selected by competing at the cooking table to bake the most amazing French wedding cake. It was Chef Pankaj Bhadouria and Chef Jayanandan Bhaskar who made it with the perfect taste, look and finish of the two tire cake.
The final round had to include recipes with Amul cheese as the main ingredient and it was during this crucial round that Chef Pankaj Bhadouria from Lucknow got the entire brownie points as the dishes included some very innovative and fascinating items on her menu like Drunk chicken, cheesy Dill Salman and cranberry cheese blossom.
The winner of the title ‘Master Chef India’ Pankaj Bhadouria won the prize money of Rs.one crore, a cook book an opportunity to open a restaurant in her name and a break to host a cookery show on Star Plus.
Chef Jayanandan Bhaskar was given the coveted prize to join The Leela Kempinsky Hotel in Gurgaon as Chef.
As a part of promotional strategy for her just released Tees Maar Khan, Farah Khan, along with Katrina had come to the grand finale to encourage the winners. Katrina and Akshay competed by making Spanish omelet’s but Kat’s turned out to be yuk- as Akshay Kumar had put a full cup of salt in it without her realizing it. But then Katrina was declared winner.
- Lucknow's Pankaj Bhadouria wins 'MasterChef India' - Dec 26, 2010
- Check Out The Three Master Chef India Finalists - Dec 20, 2010
- 'MasterChef India' winner will now host cookery show - Aug 31, 2011
- Shipra Khanna wins 'MasterChef India 2' - Jan 02, 2012
- 'Masterchef' Shipra feels she has much to stir - Jan 03, 2012
- Soaps, reality shows, comedies hog prime time TV slot (2010 in Retrospect) - Dec 27, 2010
- Prime Time Indian Television Got A Makeover In 2010 - Dec 28, 2010
- Masterchef contestants create record with Chocolate Eclair pyramid - Nov 24, 2010
- Pankanj-Nidhi head for International Woolmark Prize - Jul 20, 2012
- Akshay Kumar to host, judge culinary show - Sep 09, 2010
- 'Master Chef' To Tinkle Your Taste Buds Every Weekend - Oct 18, 2010
- Farah offers 'Tees Maar Khan' sequel to Akshay (Movie Snippets) - Dec 23, 2010
- Akshay Kumar to host, judge cookery reality show - Sep 09, 2010
- Master Chef India 2: Will It Be Action Star Akshay Kumar As Host Again? - Dec 27, 2010
- When chef Akshay received Rs.29 as tip (TV snippets) - Oct 23, 2010
Tags: akshay kumar, bhaskar, brownie points, cook book, dill, drunk chicken, farah khan, grand finale, gurgaon, kempinsky hotel, main ingredient, master chef, panache, prize money, promotional strategy, rs one, salman, spanish omelet, wedding cake, yuk