Grammy’s This Year Will Be Like Never Ever BeforeJanuary 21st, 2011 - 12:57 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
If you had a wish list of performers for this year’s Grammy Awards, then your wish-list is probably already been fulfilled. Lady Antebellum too will be lending her voice on stage, bringing all of the Album of the Year Nominees together! Eminem, Lady Gaga, Katy Perry and Arcade Fire have already been confirmed from the top five album list. Which of these will get the biggest cheers? Guess it remains to be seen!
But for now, the more exciting news is that Will Smith’s son Jaden Smith will rap some songs for the audience standing alongside Usher and Justin Bieber. Doo-Wops and Hooligans star Bruno Mars is slotted to stand in seven nominations at the awards night, so his presence at the stage seems was mandatory and has been confirmed. Lending him voice would be Bobby Ray Simmons Jr (B.o.B) and concept album The ArchAndroid singer-songwriter Janelle Monae.
Still waiting for more names?
Twilight’s Love is Forever band Muse will come on the stage to perform as part of the awards night. In case you didn’t know, their super-hit albums have bought by over 10 million people.
So finally, with all these names, who do you think will win a Grammy sure shot? Or will it be more of shocks that people can expect with the likes of Lady Gaga and Katie Perry present on stage yet again?
- Adele wins Grammy for '21' - Feb 13, 2012
- Arcade Fire wins Album of the Year - Feb 14, 2011
- Eminem leads Grammy nominations list - Dec 02, 2010
- "Lady Gaga, Eminem And Katy Perry To Execute Renditions At The 53rd Annual Grammys ... - Jan 14, 2011
- Adele's 'Rolling in the deep' named song of the year - Feb 13, 2012
- List of top winners of 2011 Grammy Awards - Feb 14, 2011
- Grammy Awards Nominations For 2011: Return Of Eminem - Jan 07, 2011
- 53rd Annual Grammy Awards Winners List - Feb 14, 2011
- Lady Antebellum sweeps the list of the Grammy winners - Feb 14, 2011
- Lady Gaga, Eminem bag top honours at Grammys (Roundup) - Feb 14, 2011
- Spears to open Grammy awards - Feb 01, 2011
- Lady Antebellum release their 3rd album 'Own the Night' - Sep 14, 2011
- Taylor Swift & Adele amongst the big winners in the American music awards - Nov 21, 2011
- American Music Awards: Highest Number Of Nominations For Eminem - Oct 14, 2010
- Beyonce, Taylor Swift lead Grammy nominations - Dec 03, 2009
Tags: 10 million, album of the year, arcade fire, awards night, band muse, bobby ray, cheers, eminem, exciting news, grammy awards, jaden smith, justin bieber, lady gaga, monae, muse, shocks, simmons, singer songwriter, usher, will smith