Govinda wishes Big B speedy recoveryFebruary 19th, 2012 - 9:48 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Feb 19 (IANS) Actor Govinda has wished megastar Amitabh Bachchan, who is recuperating after undergoing abdominal surgery, a speedy recovery.
“I wish him all the best. I pray for his well being. He has always been very active. I wish him speedy recovery. Amitabh ji is not just a personality, he is an icon. We all are very proud of him. I wish he remain in best of his health always,” Govinda said at the Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week
The actor walked the ramp with daughter Narmmadaa for designer Reynu Tandon.
Govinda, who has lost 16 kgs, looked dapper in black suit. He is gearing up to begin shooting for his next film “Avatar” and is said to be getting in shape for his role. However, he refused to reveal anything about it.
Narmmadaa was also due to make her Bollywood debut but her launchpad got delayed due to casting issues. However, she says: “You are definitely going to see me this year.”
- Govinda, Narmmadaa shine at Reynu Tandon's show - Feb 19, 2012
- Sanjay Dutt wishes Big B speedy recovery - Feb 12, 2012
- Big B prays for Yuvraj's speedy recovery - Feb 21, 2012
- Odisha artist makes ailing Big B's sand image (With Image) - Feb 19, 2012
- Amitabh Bachchan still in incredible pain - Feb 14, 2012
- B-Town prays for Jagjit Singh's speedy recovery - Sep 24, 2011
- Fresh medical issues have come up: Big B - Feb 16, 2012
- Big B wishes speedy recovery to Shah Rukh Khan - Jun 06, 2010
- Emraan, Esha sizzle in 'Jannat 2', says director (Movie Snippets) - Apr 04, 2012
- Darsheel will always be my superhero: Aamir (With Images) - Apr 21, 2011
- Yes there's pain, Big B tweets from hospital bed - Feb 12, 2012
- I am repairing well: Amitabh - Mar 04, 2012
- Big B gets better, comes out to greet fans (With Image) - Mar 12, 2012
- Big B battles sleepless nights in hospital - Feb 18, 2012
- Amitabh, Dev Anand pray for Rajnikanth's health - May 19, 2011
Tags: abdominal surgery, actor govinda, amitabh bachchan, avatar, black suit, debut, getting in shape, Health Science, india fashion week, ji, kgs, launchpad, Life Style, New Delhi, personality, ramp, speedy recovery, wills lifestyle india fashion week