Gosling praises ClooneyOctober 15th, 2011 - 2:43 pm ICT by IANS
London, Oct 15 (IANS) Ryan Gosling has praised George Clooney for being a superhuman on the sets of new movie “The Ides of March”.
The movie has been co-written and directed by Clooney who also stars in it and Gosling was amazed to see how much energy the 50-year-old actor has, reports contactmusic.com.
“It was impressive to watch someone do so much. He’s a superhuman person. I don’t think I could ever multi-task like him. He’s the writer, producer, director, star on ‘The Ides of March’. And he’s got practical jokes going on all the time,” said Gosling.
“I’m sure it’s very stressful but he actively ensures you don’t feel any of that stress, so the atmosphere is great,” he added.
- Ryan Gosling latest project is 'The ides of March' - Oct 10, 2011
- Clooney shelved 'Ides Of March' after Obama election - Sep 26, 2011
- Clooney film to open Venice festival - Jun 23, 2011
- 'The Ides Of March' - a convincing tale of lost innocence (IANS Movie Review) - Nov 19, 2011
- Has Olivia Wilde found love in Ryan Gosling? - Mar 03, 2011
- Clooney hires nephew for new film - Feb 13, 2011
- George Clooney to direct a political thriller - Oct 31, 2010
- French film 'The Artist' leads 69 Golden Globe Awards nomination - Dec 16, 2011
- Clooney's film to open Venice film fest - Jul 29, 2011
- Gosling is a good listener - Aug 27, 2012
- Gosling wants to retire - Sep 18, 2011
- Clooney praises Pitt - Feb 17, 2012
- George Clooney to direct Ryan Gosling in 'Ides Of March' - Oct 31, 2010
- No failed relationship for Rachel Wood - Nov 02, 2011
- I am lucky to get good roles: Julianne Moore - Aug 03, 2011