Gosling locks lips with ‘Drive’ director at CannesMay 23rd, 2011 - 1:48 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, May 23 (IANS) Actor Ryan Gosling created a stir in Cannes Film Festival after he planted a kiss on the lips of director Nicolas Winding Refn.
The 30-year-old actor planted a smooch on the director in front of photographers gathering for the Palme d’Or winners’ photocall.
Refn walked away with the best director award for his film “Drive”, a high-octane movie about a stuntman who moonlights as a getaway car driver, played by Gosling, reports aceshowbiz.com.
Refn described the actor as “my favorite alter ego” when accepting the best director honour.
- 'Drive' - Has the drive, chutzpah and finesse (IANS Movie Review) - Oct 01, 2011
- 'The Tree of Life' wins 2011 Golden Palm at Cannes - May 23, 2011
- Ryan Gosling to star in 'Only God Forgives' - Jun 25, 2011
- Christina Hendricks in 'Drive' - Sep 04, 2011
- Selena Gomez to star in 'The Getaway' action movie - Apr 10, 2012
- 'The Angels' Share' wins jury prize at Cannes - May 28, 2012
- Movie violence can be poetic: Gosling - Sep 23, 2011
- Uma Thurman, Jude Law join Cannes jury - Apr 20, 2011
- Thai film wins Palme d'Or at Cannes - May 24, 2010
- Italy's Nanni Moretti named Cannes president - Jan 21, 2012
- 'Amour' wins Palme d'Or top prize at Cannes - May 28, 2012
- Rohit Shetty to blow up 20 cars for 'Singham' - Mar 01, 2011
- 'Reality' wins grand prize at Cannes - May 28, 2012
- Robert De Niro to head jury at this year's Cannes Film Festival - Jan 07, 2011
- Colin Firth in 'Oldboy' remake? - Nov 15, 2011