Gordon plays down Houston ‘romance’ rumoursMarch 16th, 2012 - 9:43 am ICT by IANS
London, March 16 (IANS) Whitney Houston’s adopted son Nick Gordon has scotched rumours he’s dating the tragic singer’s daughter Bobbi Kristina, insisting he’s just helping her through her grief.
Rumours have swirled since Houston’s death that her 19-year-old daughter is romancing Gordon, 22, and a British newspaper even alleged they are engaged after Bobbi Kristina was spotted sporting a diamond ring.
But Gordon, who was taken in by Houston at the age of 10 because his mother was struggling to raise him, denied the rumours.
“We’re just close - just going through her mom’s passing,” contactmusic.com quoted him as saying.
- Houston's daughter not adopting mom's last name - May 31, 2012
- Whitney's girl seen kissing 'adopted' brother - Mar 12, 2012
- Daughter pays tribute to Whitney Houston - Aug 10, 2012
- Houston's secret 'son' to get share in wealth - Feb 26, 2012
- Houston leaves fortune for daughter - Mar 08, 2012
- Houston's daughter shattered by mom's death - Feb 13, 2012
- Whitney Houston is sending her daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown to rehab - Mar 17, 2011
- Whitney Houston's family in reality show - May 13, 2012
- Bobbi Kristina's problems are 'out of control' - Feb 24, 2012
- I still speak to mom, says Houston's daughter - Mar 14, 2012
- Houston to get posthumous award - May 17, 2012
- Whitney Houston Attends Bobby Brown's Mother's Funeral - Feb 02, 2011
- Whitney Houston's daughter denies rehab rumours - Mar 18, 2011
- Bobby Brown says his daughter 'doesn't do drugs' - Mar 09, 2011
- Winfrey interviews Houston's girl - Mar 08, 2012