Goody’s hubby ‘begs Madame Tussauds to make her waxwork’April 9th, 2009 - 1:11 pm ICT by ANI
London, April 9 (ANI): Jade Goody’s hubby has reportedly pleaded to Madame Tussauds chiefs to build her waxwork to fulfill his late wife’s dying wish.
Jailbird Jack Tweed was said to have recently paid a visit to the famous wax museum in London to ask if the 27-year-old’s figure can be put up.
The 21-year-old allegedly also made a request if arrangements could be made to allow donations to cancer charities.
“Jade told me she’d love a statue of herself. This is the nearest I can get to it,” the Sun quoted him as telling a pal.
Jade was recently buried after she lost her life to cervical cancer on March 22. (ANI)
- Colin Firth immortalized in wax - Dec 15, 2011
- Jade Goody waxwork to join Madame Tussauds - Apr 09, 2009
- Madhuri unveils her wax statue in London - Mar 07, 2012
- Big wax figure at Madame Tussauds Hong Kong - Mar 25, 2011
- Justin Bieber unveils his Madame Tussauds waxwork - Mar 16, 2011
- Rihanna wax statue unveiled at Tussauds - Sep 01, 2010
- Cheryl Cole gets her wax statue at Madame Tussauds - Oct 21, 2010
- Bradley Cooper wax statue at Madame Tussauds - Jul 20, 2011
- Wax statue biggest honour: Kareena - Nov 11, 2011
- Rihanna's Wax figure now graces Berlin - Aug 30, 2011
- Jack Tweed faces rape trial - Apr 12, 2010
- Jack Tweed and Mark Wright appear in court - Feb 23, 2011
- Russell Brand wax statue unveiled at Madame Tussauds - Oct 11, 2010
- 'Disrespectful' Jack Tweed delays Jade Goody memorial service - Mar 22, 2010
- Kate Middleton to join Royal Family at Madame Tussauds by end of 2011 - Dec 28, 2010