Goody’s funeral to be a public ‘celebration with tears’: publicistMarch 22nd, 2009 - 7:07 pm ICT by IANS
London, March 22 (IANS) British reality TV star Jade Goody’s publicist Max Clifford has said that the actress’ funeral will be an eventful service and a “celebration of life”, as she had desired.
He said the funeral would be a “public celebration” just as Goody had lived her life out in the public eye in the last seven years and as “she died the way she lived,” reports thesun.co.uk.
“Jade wanted a celebration of her life. It will be very much a Jade Goody Production with Jade doing her own thing her own way. It will be a celebration, but of course there will be a lot of tears,” he said, reports thesun.co.uk.
He also informed that Goody had chosen Bermondsey undertakers for her funeral, “because she was always a Bermondsey girl”.
The funeral service would be held at Goody’s local church, St. John the Baptist in Buckhurst (suburban town in Essex) and after the service, the funeral cortege will pass through Loughton - near her home in Upshire, Essex.
No date, however, has been set yet for the tragic star’s funeral but it is likely to take place in the next 10 days.
- Goody's widower wants wife's message tattooed - Mar 26, 2009
- Thousands of grieving fans will attend Goody's funeral - Mar 16, 2009
- Jade Goody''s funeral to be broadcast live on TV - Mar 23, 2009
- Jade Goody's widower may miss her funeral - Mar 23, 2009
- 'Jade Goody funeral to be a Jade Goody Production' - Mar 23, 2009
- Goodys mum, hubby plan on giving her the perfect send-off - Mar 24, 2009
- Jade Goody buried, praised for raising cervical cancer awareness - Apr 04, 2009
- Goody's sons to give funeral a miss - Mar 28, 2009
- Family to bid Goody last goodbye with her favorite Beatles classic - Apr 03, 2009
- Jacko won't attend Jade Goody's funeral - Mar 31, 2009
- Jade Goody to be cremated April 4 - Mar 25, 2009
- Goody's family wants privacy, peace - Mar 22, 2009
- No room in cemetery for dying Jade Goody - Mar 21, 2009
- Brits rejecting mournful funerals in favour of pop songs - Jan 24, 2011
- Jade Goody dies in sleep, tributes pour in (Roundup) - Mar 22, 2009
Tags: actress, celebration of life, essex, funeral cortege, jade goody, john the baptist, local church, london march, loughton, public celebration, public eye, publicist london, publicist max clifford, reality tv, seven years, st john the baptist, suburban town, tv star, undertakers, upshire