Goodrem felt trapped in relationshipMay 29th, 2012 - 8:58 am ICT by IANS
Melbourne, May 29 (IANS) Singer Delta Goodrem has revealed she felt trapped in her seven-year relationship with Brian Mcfadden and was desperate to break free.
Goodrem called off her engagement to the former Westlife singer in April last year, and she has now confessed to feeling suffocated by the union, reports contactmusic.com.
“There is so much I’d like to say. I was really unhappy and I didn’t know how to get out. I learnt. I got there in the end,” she told Australia’s Vogue magazine.
- Its splitsville for Brian McFadden, Delta Goodrem - Apr 01, 2011
- Brian McFadden not marrying new girlfriend - Jun 16, 2011
- Brian McFadden engaged - Jan 16, 2012
- Nick Jonas dating Delta Goodrem? - May 18, 2011
- Brian McFadden's 'insecurities' led to Delta Goodrem split - Apr 02, 2011
- Nick Jonas romancing Delta Goodrem - Jun 27, 2011
- Katona fears losing custody battle - Nov 03, 2010
- Kerry Katona reveals agony of love split from Brian McFadden - Apr 18, 2010
- Katona's ex says he's too broke to launch legal battle - Sep 06, 2009
- McFadden will tell all about ex-wife Katona, hope Jungle show bosses - Sep 21, 2009
- American Psycho author Bret Easton Ellis obsessed with Delta Goodrem - Aug 07, 2010
- Brian McFadden involved in alleged drunken outburst on Virgin flight to Oz - Feb 17, 2011
- 'Battleship' made me fearless: Rihanna - Apr 08, 2012
- Aussie singer Delta Goodrem's party gatecrash gave her big break - Nov 25, 2009
- Kelly Rowland's embarrassing moment - Oct 08, 2011