Gooding Jr back on small screenFebruary 29th, 2012 - 2:35 pm ICT by IANS
London, Feb 29 (IANS) American actor Cuba Gooding Jr is returning to television with the new drama series “Guilty”.
The 44-year-old will play one of the leading roles in “Guilty”, a story about a defence attorney who loses his license to practice after being falsely accused of fraud, reports showbizspy.com.
The Oscar winner is no stranger to TV. He made appearances on action series “MacGyver”, drama series “Hill Street Blues” and comedy “Better Days”.
- Indian-American doctor convicted of health care fraud - Mar 15, 2012
- Oldman prefers Smiley over Bond! - Feb 05, 2012
- Kunis won't quit 'Family Guy' - May 30, 2012
- 'The Artist' bags maximum Golden Globe gongs (Roundup) - Jan 16, 2012
- Christopher Plummer wins best supporting actor - Feb 27, 2012
- Brangelina to star together again? - Feb 28, 2012
- James Cameron wins Golden Globe for 'Avatar' - Jan 18, 2010
- Acting on stage as tough as childbirth: Julia Roberts - Mar 04, 2012
- Police In Jersey City Foil Pizzeria Bomb Plot - May 18, 2010
- Theron forced to work on weekends - Apr 21, 2012
- Pattinson finds comedy scary - Mar 18, 2012
- Smith to host Kids' choice awards - Jan 13, 2012
- Putin's limousine invites traffic complaint - Jul 17, 2012
- Swift admires the Kennedy family - Sep 02, 2012
- New Orleans resident arrested for health care fraud - Feb 12, 2010
Tags: american actor, better days, comedy, cuba gooding, cuba gooding jr, defence attorney, feb 29, fraud reports, hill street blues, london feb, macgyver, new drama series, oscar winner, play one, stranger, television