‘Good, quiet’ Taylor Swift puts career before merrimentApril 10th, 2009 - 1:41 pm ICT by ANI
New Delhi, Apr 10 (ANI): Taylor Swift wants to keep her private life out of the spotlight and shuns celebrity parties for quiet nights in with close chums.
The China Daily reported the 19-year-old singer, who is close pals with singers Miley Cyrus and Carrie Underwood, said: “I like hanging out with my friends. I don’t really go out much, I have friends who are famous too but we don’t go and crash all the hotspots.
“I’m a bit too young for all of that. I’m a quiet girl and a good girl.”
Taylor, who used to date Jonas Brothers singer Joe Jonas, said: “It’s fine to talk about love publicly, but I think when you talk about virginity and sex publicly, people just automatically picture you naked.
“And as much as I can prevent people picturing me naked, I’m going to!” (ANI)
- Billy Ray Cyrus shunned spotlight after pal Kurt Cobain's death - Feb 19, 2011
- Billy Ray Cyrus regrets being friends with kids - Feb 21, 2011
- Miley Cyrus not single anymore? - Mar 31, 2011
- Swift's song not on me: Jonas - Aug 16, 2012
- Cyrus defends teenage engagement - Aug 07, 2012
- Miley Cyrus in hot water over nude pic scandal - Dec 03, 2010
- Underwood advises Cyrus to have long engagement - Jun 11, 2012
- Miley Cyrus Seems To Be Growing Up Too Fast! - Dec 28, 2010
- Carrie Underwood not ready to start family - Nov 17, 2010
- Miley On Cover of Elle: Talks About Clothing Line - Aug 02, 2009
- 10 dumbest gaffes celebs made in 2010 - Dec 18, 2010
- Joe Jonas confirms brother Nick, Miley Cyrus are a couple - Jun 20, 2009
- Hemsworth too young to marry - Apr 05, 2012
- Hollywood has double standards, says Miley Cyrus - Jun 12, 2010
- Miley Cyrus defends Osbourne on Twitter - Nov 30, 2011
Tags: carrie underwood, celebrity parties, china daily, chums, good girl, hotspots, love, merriment, miley cyrus, New Delhi, pals, private life, quiet girl, quiet nights, singers, spotlight, taylor swift, virginity