Good looks are a problem: Jessica BielMay 20th, 2009 - 1:22 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, May 20 (IANS) Actress Jessica Biel complains that her good looks are proving to be “a problem” when it comes to getting meatier roles offered to contemporaries Natalie Portman and Scarlett Johansson.
Biel said she believes her good looks often prove a drawback when it comes to casting.
“It really is a problem,” the dailymail.co.uk quoted Biel as saying.
The actress is best known for her work in films like “I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry”, “The Illusionist” and “Blue”.
- Natalie Portman on a sabbatical from movies - Jan 23, 2011
- I've always been a tomboy: Biel - Sep 02, 2012
- Jessica Biel to play Vera Miles - Mar 22, 2012
- Aniston gets Decade of Hotness award - Jun 06, 2011
- Natalie Portman wins best actress (Lead) - Feb 28, 2011
- Scarlett Johansson's nude photos leaked online - Sep 15, 2011
- Are Natalie Portman, Lindsey Vonn latest victims of cyber hacking? - Mar 22, 2011
- Natalie Portman strips for Dior ad - Aug 23, 2012
- Portman not in rush for another baby - Aug 20, 2012
- Style quotient at Oscars - hits and misses - Feb 28, 2011
- Jessica Biel wants to open bakery - Jul 27, 2012
- Johansson shows off New York tattoo - Apr 26, 2012
- Jessica Biel gets new hair colour - Sep 14, 2010
- Scarlett Johansson Fails To Bag "The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo" Role - Aug 17, 2010
- Biel, Johansson, Alba pile on pounds for hilarious TV spoof - Mar 16, 2011