Gomez wants to work with DiCaprioSeptember 16th, 2011 - 2:09 pm ICT by IANS
London, Sep 16 (IANS) Singer-actress Selena Gomez says she would love to work with actor Leonardo DiCaprio.
“I don’t think Leonardo DiCaprio is calling me anytime soon. But I will be calling Leonardo myself and asking if he wants to work with me,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted the 19-year-old as saying.
However, Gomez has revealed that actresses like Salma Hayek and Natalie Portman have shown their interest to work with her.
“I’ve had a phonecall from Salma Hayek, who said she wanted to work with me, and before Natalie Portman got pregnant, she said she wanted to meet me,” she added.
- Bieber's 'Titanic' surprise for Gomez - Sep 25, 2011
- Blake Lively likes funny people - Jun 08, 2011
- Cooper not doing 'A Star is Born' remake - Aug 26, 2012
- Dicaprio was Seyfried's favourite actor as a child - Feb 23, 2011
- Men don't flirt with me: Bar Refaeli - May 25, 2012
- Worry about global warming: DiCaprio - Sep 15, 2011
- Success isn't everything: Naomi Watts - Jan 20, 2012
- Selena makes me really happy: Bieber - May 17, 2011
- DiCaprio partners with electric car company - Jul 05, 2012
- DiCaprio introduces girlfriend to mom - Jan 06, 2012
- Gomez wants fans to help create perfume - Oct 01, 2011
- I wanted to put on extra weight: DiCaprio - Dec 16, 2011
- Carey Mulligan Nabs The Coveted Role Of Daisy Buchanan In "The Great Gatsby" Remake - Nov 17, 2010
- Leonardo's ex breaks her arm - Jun 18, 2011
- Bold lip colour makes Portman feel like a clown - Mar 11, 2011