Gomez wants to focus on acting careerDecember 18th, 2011 - 2:13 am ICT by IANS
London, Dec 18 (IANS) Singer-actress Selena Gomez is planning to take a break from music career in a bid to concentrate on her acting career.
Gomez released her third album, “When the Sun Goes Down”, mid this year and enjoyed success with her movie “Monte Carlo”.
“I’m very happy and pleased with how well the record did and I’m so thankful that radio and everybody is still being so supportive,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted her as saying.
“Next year I’ll be starting to do more acting, I’ll be doing two films in the beginning and then I’ll probably go back to singing. I’ll balance them,” she said.
- Selena Gomez to star in 'The Getaway' action movie - Apr 10, 2012
- Selena makes me really happy: Bieber - May 17, 2011
- My career option will be acting: Selena Gomez (With Images) - Jul 23, 2011
- Gomez wants fans to help create perfume - Oct 01, 2011
- I'm not perfect: Selena Gomez - Jun 18, 2011
- Gomez thanks fans for support - Dec 28, 2011
- Gomez named ambassador of Seacrest's charity - Apr 22, 2012
- It's definitely not twins: Simpson - Nov 11, 2011
- I was malnourished and exhausted: Selena Gomez - Jun 14, 2011
- No plans to go to college now: Gomez - Aug 25, 2011
- Selena's mother to keep a check on her schedule - Jun 15, 2011
- Selena Gomez blames 'unhealthy food' for hospitalisation - Jun 17, 2011
- Selena Gomez halts music career - Apr 11, 2012
- We have a normal relationship: Gomez - Feb 07, 2012
- Pixie Lott writes track for Selena Gomez - Apr 20, 2012