Gomez replaces Cyrus in ‘Hotel Transylvania’February 10th, 2012 - 2:03 pm ICT by IANS
London, Feb 10 (IANS) Actress Selena Gomez has replaced her friend Miley Cyrus in Adam Sandler’s upcoming animated movie “Hotel Transylvania”.
According to eonline.com, the 19-year-old will give the voice-over for the part of Dracula’s daughter in the animated project.
Sandler will give voice to the lead character Dracula in the movie, which also has voice-overs by Cee Lo Green and Kevin James.
- Bieber supports Gomez at Toronto film fest - Sep 10, 2012
- Taylor Lautner & Miley Cyrus win the Favorite Movie Star awards at the Kids' Choice Awards - Mar 30, 2010
- Winners at the Kids' Choice awards - Miley Cyrus, Taylor Lautner and Taylor Swift - Mar 30, 2010
- Gomez triumphs at Kids Choice Awards - Apr 01, 2012
- Kurylenko finds Cruise 'cheerful' - Aug 10, 2012
- Bieber Hollywood's richest teenager - Aug 16, 2011
- Susan Sarandon to play teacher in 'I hate you dad' - Jun 02, 2011
- Bieber's 'Titanic' surprise for Gomez - Sep 25, 2011
- Slime Stars' Show At Kids Choice Awards - Mar 28, 2010
- 'Zookeeper' disappointing, go to the zoo instead - Sep 23, 2011
- Amy Winehouse's Ex, Josh Bowman Dating Miley Cyrus? - Feb 10, 2011
- Katy Perry's nails get 'Smurf'ed! - Jul 25, 2011
- Cee Lo Green denies signing any deal with 'The Voice UK' - Jul 07, 2011
- Gomez doesn't want to talk about Bieber - Jun 26, 2012
- Aguilera fined for coming late - May 14, 2012