Gomez meets ill kidsJune 30th, 2012 - 2:11 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, June 30 (IANS) Singer Selena Gomez took some time out to meet ill children.
The 19-year-old appeared at the meet-and-greet event to mingle with young fans through the Make-A-Wish foundation.
Gomez posted a picture of herself with a young girl at the event on her Facebook page, reports contactmusic.com.
“I had one of the best days in a long time, had a Make-a-Wish event at Dave and Buster’s (restaurant) where I got to meet with several families and their kids. We all had such a great time,” she wrote.
The singer has supported for a long time the cause of Make-A-Wish foundation that aims at providing treatment for children suffering from diseases.
- Combs, Simpson design Christmas tree for charity - Nov 15, 2011
- Gomez named ambassador of Seacrest's charity - Apr 22, 2012
- Gomez, Swift enjoy girls night - Apr 28, 2012
- Paula Abdul selling estate for charity - Dec 20, 2011
- Bieber pens song for Gomez - Jul 31, 2012
- Disney's Princess Cinderella to visit India - Dec 05, 2011
- Who's Next On Selena Gomez's Wishlist? - Nov 16, 2010
- Gomez supports boyfriend Bieber - Nov 06, 2011
- Gomez to perform for Unicef - Jan 10, 2012
- Selena Gomez sizzles in her new edgy hairstyle - Jul 31, 2012
- Bieber, an attentive boyfriend - Jul 20, 2012
- Gomez terrified after threats from Bieber fans - Mar 12, 2011
- Selena Gomez denies romance with Justin Bieber - Dec 13, 2010
- Bieber wins hearts at charity fund-raiser - Dec 23, 2011
- Bat autographed by Sachin up for grabs - Oct 14, 2010