Gomez in no hurry to settle downAugust 2nd, 2012 - 6:08 am ICT by IANS
London, Aug 2 (IANS) Singer Selena Gomez says she doesn’t take her personal life seriously and is in no hurry to settle down.
The 20-year-old, who is dating teen pop sensation Justin Bieber, wants to achieve her career goals first.
“I’m lucky. It’s really fun. (But) I’m 20. I don’t take anything in my personal life too seriously. I have great friends and a solid group of people I love. I feel like everything else will come organically,” contactmusic.com quoted Gomez as saying.
”Marriage and all that other stuff I think will happen once I feel accomplished in every other aspect of my life,” she added.
- Gomez likes baking - Nov 20, 2011
- Selena makes me really happy: Bieber - May 17, 2011
- Gomez won't change for love again - Aug 17, 2011
- Bieber scared of darkness - May 21, 2012
- Bieber, an attentive boyfriend - Jul 20, 2012
- Selena Gomez doesn't have great birthday plans - Jul 19, 2011
- Selena Gomez doesn't like hiding about relationships - May 05, 2011
- Bieber too young for marriage - Apr 27, 2012
- Bieber not afraid of telling the truth - Apr 25, 2012
- Bieber pens song for Gomez - Jul 31, 2012
- You're not being very respectful, Bieber tells fans - Jun 20, 2012
- Bieber supports Gomez at Toronto film fest - Sep 10, 2012
- I get on better with kids : Selena Gomez - Jul 24, 2011
- Justin Bieber caught kissing Selena Gomez - Jan 03, 2011
- Bieber can't forget first kiss with Gomez - Jun 18, 2012