Gomez fails to understand people’s interest in Bieber relationshipFebruary 15th, 2011 - 6:44 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Feb 15 (ANI): Selena Gomez has admitted she fails to understand why people are so interested in her relationship with Justin Bieber.
The 18-year-old star - who has previously been pictured holding hands with the ‘Baby’ hitmaker - has revealed she has deep feelings for Justin but confesses she doesn’t understand the level of interest in their relationship, reports Contactmusic.
She told Access Hollywood: “I love him. He’s been in my life a very long time. He’s my friend.
“I think its awesome people are interested - I don’t understand why.” (ANI)
- I love Justin Bieber: Gomez - Feb 15, 2011
- Selena Gomez doesn't like hiding about relationships - May 05, 2011
- Selena Gomez avoids surfing internet - Jul 05, 2011
- I am in love, says Bieber - Oct 10, 2011
- Bieber too young for marriage - Apr 27, 2012
- Not easy to deal with claims about Bieber: Gomez - Nov 18, 2011
- Gomez in no hurry to settle down - Aug 02, 2012
- Bieber, Gomez 'kissing' photo is 'fake' - Dec 29, 2010
- Bieber can't forget first kiss with Gomez - Jun 18, 2012
- Gomez terrified after threats from Bieber fans - Mar 12, 2011
- Bieber pens song for Gomez - Jul 31, 2012
- Gomez has a crush on LaBeouf - Dec 29, 2010
- Gomez, Bieber split? - Aug 22, 2011
- Has Justin Bieber got dumped by Selena Gomez? - Aug 22, 2011
- With Bieber now, Selena stops flirting - Feb 23, 2012