Gomez doesn’t want to talk about BieberJune 26th, 2012 - 3:19 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, June 26 (IANS) Actress-singer Selena Gomez says she would soon head back to the music studio to record an album but won’t be revealing anything about her relationship with Justin Bieber.
“It’s not going to be necessarily, ‘Here’s my tell-all.’ It’s going to be more of something that people could say, ‘It could be that or it could be this or it could that.’
“At the end of the day I only make my music because I want it to be really fun. If I could have people dance to it, relate to it, have a good time, that’s all I want,” she told eonline.com.
The 19-year-old says she wants to release her fourth album followed by some touring.
“I want to be able to write about things I have never talked about before and tell a story with this album because I have never actually had time to go in and do that,” she said.
- Justin Bieber to come out with a Christmas album - Aug 26, 2011
- My career option will be acting: Selena Gomez (With Images) - Jul 23, 2011
- Bieber too young for marriage - Apr 27, 2012
- Baby scandal made Bieber almost quit music - Jun 16, 2012
- Selena makes me really happy: Bieber - May 17, 2011
- Selena Gomez doesn't have great birthday plans - Jul 19, 2011
- Bieber can't forget first kiss with Gomez - Jun 18, 2012
- Bieber dedicates new single to Gomez - Mar 29, 2012
- Justin Bieber joins Selena Gomez onstage at her concert - Jul 25, 2011
- Bieber supports Gomez at Toronto film fest - Sep 10, 2012
- Report: U.S. woman drops paternity lawsuit against Justin Bieber - Nov 16, 2011
- Khloe Kardashian keen to host 'X-Factor' - Aug 03, 2012
- Gomez supports boyfriend Bieber - Nov 06, 2011
- Bieber's musical tribute to mother - May 05, 2012
- Bieber flaunts crown on chest - Sep 04, 2012