Gomez cancels concertsDecember 20th, 2011 - 3:46 pm ICT by IANS
London, Dec 20 (IANS) Singer-actress Selena Gomez cancelled two concerts after her mother reportedly suffered a miscarriage.
The 19-year-old had been scheduled to appear at the B96 Jingle Bash 2011 in Chicago and 106.1 KISS FM’s Jingle Bell Bash in Seattle, but cancelled both commitments.
According to E! Online, Gomez pulled out of the shows after learning her mother, Mandy Teefey, had lost her unborn baby.
Selena learned of the family emergency during Power 106’s Cali Christmas 2011 concert in Los Angeles and immediately left to be with her mother and stepfather Brian Teefey.
- Gomez set to become big sister - Nov 27, 2011
- Gomez thanks fans for support - Dec 28, 2011
- Selena's mother to keep a check on her schedule - Jun 15, 2011
- Selena Gomez blames 'unhealthy food' for hospitalisation - Jun 17, 2011
- Gomez to perform for Unicef - Jan 10, 2012
- Pixie Lott writes track for Selena Gomez - Apr 20, 2012
- I'm fine, says Gomez after earthquake in Bulgaria - May 24, 2012
- Gomez gave first salary to pay rents - Jan 01, 2012
- I was malnourished and exhausted: Selena Gomez - Jun 14, 2011
- Bieber's 'Titanic' surprise for Gomez - Sep 25, 2011
- Selena makes me really happy: Bieber - May 17, 2011
- Selena Gomez sizzles in 'Elle' Magazine photo shoot - Jun 08, 2012
- Bieber, Gomez kiss and cuddle at shopping centre - Mar 04, 2011
- Gomez's obsessive fan given restraining order - Jan 08, 2012
- Kim Kardashian steps out with new man for first time - Dec 12, 2010