Golf fanatic Timberlake converts room into putting greenDecember 25th, 2009 - 2:18 pm ICT by IANS
London, Dec 25 (IANS) US pop star Justin Timberlake is letting his golf obsession take over his home as has installed a putting green in his house.
The pop superstar has been an avid golfer for many years and even owns his own golf course near Memphis, Tennessee. He has reportedly spent $800,000 on converting the room in his mansion into an indoor golf course, which is complete with astroturf, so he can practice his swing even when he’s not out on the fairway, reported contactmusic.com.
“I am a golf fanatic. My handicap is six and I play 18 holes a couple of times a week. I converted one of the bigger rooms in my house into a miniature green,” he said.
- Timberlake gets mini golf course at home - Aug 21, 2010
- Justin Timberlake's escape to tree house - Aug 25, 2010
- Justin Timberlake to pen golf book - Jul 10, 2009
- Scot golfer hits two holes-in-one, in half a round - Feb 01, 2011
- Timberlake to buy stake in basketball team? - Sep 09, 2012
- When Gaga made Timberlake feel old - Aug 05, 2011
- David for Edinburgh Cup golf - Sep 10, 2012
- First golf course rating seminar held in India - Aug 27, 2011
- Bhullar hoping for a turnaround at Selangor Masters - Jul 18, 2011
- Karnataka golf: Khalin Joshi fires 70 - Sep 06, 2012
- Golfer Woods struggling with poor form in Florida - May 09, 2010
- DDA to organize junior golf coaching camp - Sep 27, 2010
- Take a look at Tiger Woods' two new luxury Florida mansions! - Apr 29, 2011
- Anirban, Das take honours on first day of Vodafone golf - Jan 22, 2010
- Britney Spears takes up golf - May 22, 2012