Goldie Hawn won’t wed againSeptember 30th, 2011 - 9:35 am ICT by IANS
London, Sep 30 (IANS) Veteran actress Goldie Hawn, who is in relationship with American actor Kurt Russell for past 28 years, has no plans to marry again.
“We are just so fine and happy. I mean, what’s the point? You know, I’m not saying that marriage ruins anything. I just know that you try a few times, you fail, what’s the difference. It really is waking up every day and making the decision that you want to be there,” contactmusic.com quoted the 65-year-old as saying.
“And I like that freedom. I like the ability to make that decision. And I think it’s really good. We don’t lose each other. We don’t lose ourselves,” she added.
Hawn was previously married to dancer Gus Trikonis and musician Bill Hudson.
- Goldie Hawn's ex-husband planning tell-all book - Jan 13, 2011
- Goldie Hawn's ex-hubby to publish devastating tell-all book about her - Jan 13, 2011
- Kate Hudson's family hoping for daughter - Jan 25, 2011
- Kurt Russell excited about Kate Hudson's pregnancy - Jan 27, 2011
- Kate Hudson Says Baby Feels Like a Girl - Jan 28, 2011
- My unconventional family has taught me a lot: Kate Hudson - Mar 27, 2011
- Kate Hudson's father to release tell-all book - Sep 08, 2011
- Hudson, Bellamy name their son Bingham Hawn - Jul 15, 2011
- Hawn set to make acting comeback - Sep 29, 2011
- I'm dating Kate Hudson: Bellamy - Jul 04, 2010
- Is Kate married to Matt? - Mar 17, 2012
- Katy Perry's mother wants grandchildren - Feb 16, 2011
- No remarriage for Pink, Carey Hart - Apr 28, 2009
- Goldie Hawn opens up on Kate Hudson's pregnancy - Jan 24, 2011
- Brand feels responsibility towards Perry - Jul 24, 2012
Tags: 28 years, actor kurt russell, actress goldie, american actor, bill hudson, dancer, freedom, goldie hawn, gus, gus trikonis, kurt russell, london, marriage, musician, relationship, veteran actress