Goldie Hawn opens up on Kate Hudson’s pregnancyJanuary 24th, 2011 - 9:06 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
Los Angeles, Jan 24 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Goldie Hawn has told the US Magazine that she cannot wait to become a grandmother again.
The US Weekly reported two weeks ago that Hawn’s daughter, Kate Hudson is pregnant with her second child. At the British 2011 Comedy Awards, Hawn opened up about Kate’s pregnancy.
She told the US Magazine that, “You know, we’re just all very happy… happy for them both. What’s more to say?”
The US Weekly reported that Kate was pregnant with the 32-year-old rocker, Matthew Bellamy. This is the first time that the news broke out that Hawn has made a public comment about it.
Kate already has a son from her previous relationship. The 31-year-old had Ryder with Chris Robinson. A source told the magazine that Kate was very happy that Ryder was finally going to have a sibling.
Kate is about 18 weeks into her pregnancy now.
Bellamy told the British tabloid, The Daily Mail in July that he was apprehensive about meeting Kate’s parents. The told the newspaper that he was nervous about the meeting and said that he can only talk about marriage after he has met the parents saying it was too early to be talking about that issue.
- Actress Kate Hudson Reportedly Pregnant - Jan 13, 2011
- Actress Kate Hudson is pregnant with her second child - Jan 13, 2011
- Hudson, Bellamy name their son Bingham Hawn - Jul 15, 2011
- My unconventional family has taught me a lot: Kate Hudson - Mar 27, 2011
- Kate Hudson's family hoping for daughter - Jan 25, 2011
- Kate Hudson: The Would Be Mom Eager To Have A Baby Girl - Jan 25, 2011
- Kurt Russell excited about Kate Hudson's pregnancy - Jan 27, 2011
- Kate Hudson pregnant with rocker Matt Bellamy's child - Jan 13, 2011
- I was 'tempting fate' to get pregnant and it worked: Kate Hudson - Apr 20, 2011
- Kate Hudson attends the Grammy Award ceremony - Feb 14, 2011
- Kate Hudson shows off her post-baby figure - Jul 20, 2011
- Kate Hudson buys home worth $5.3 million - Jun 09, 2011
- Hudson shows second son first time - Aug 16, 2011
- Is Kate married to Matt? - Mar 17, 2012
- Matthew Bellamy & Kate Hudon all set to become parents - Jan 13, 2011
Tags: british tabloid, chris robinson, comedy awards, daily mail, daughter kate, goldie hawn, grandmother, jan 24, kate hudson, marriage, matthew bellamy, parents, pregnancy, public comment, relationship, ryder, sibling