GMA invites Chris Brown backMarch 24th, 2011 - 7:27 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
Los Angeles, Mar 24 (THAINDIAN NEWS) “Good Morning America” has not closed its doors on singer Chris Brown. The singer was on the show last Tuesday and his violent outburst shocked several viewers.
ABC announced on Wednesday that they would not be pressing charges for the actions of Brown. Brown lost his cool when he was asked about his domestic violent incident with Rihanna. He flared up and stormed out of the studio breaking glasses and a cooler as he left.
On Wednesday the show’s host, Robin Roberts, announced that the show has extended another invitation for Brown to be back on the show.
Roberts said that, “I wish him the absolute best. We extended the invitation to him [to come back], and sure hope he takes us up on it because I’d sure love to have another chat with him.”
Roberts admitted that she was shocked about the outburst of Brown. She said before anyone is brought on the show, the guest is informed beforehand on the kind of issues going to be covered. She confirmed that Brown knew that Rihanna was definitely part of the issues that would be discussed.
Roberts revealed that Brown is “seriously” considering the invitation to be back on the show.
- ABC won't press charges against Chris Brown - Mar 23, 2011
- Rosie O Donnell defends Chris Brown - Apr 05, 2011
- Chris Brown wants to move on from Rihanna bust-up - Mar 23, 2011
- Chris Brown apologizes for ABC meltdown - Mar 25, 2011
- Does Rihanna have secret siblings in Barbados? - Apr 19, 2011
- Is Rihanna getting back with Chris Brown? - Jan 12, 2012
- Chris Brown could face charges after 'violent outburst at 'GMA' - Mar 23, 2011
- ABC comes under fire over Chris Brown interview - Nov 26, 2009
- Rihanna creates a buzz with her Rolling Stone cover - Mar 30, 2011
- Brown joins Rihanna on vacation - Jul 24, 2012
- Shocking new pics of bruised Rihanna emerge - Feb 25, 2011
- Brown asks Rihanna to curb wild behaviour - Jul 15, 2012
- Chris Brown meets domestic violence victims - Sep 13, 2012
- Brown sends champagne to Rihanna - Jun 12, 2012
- Miranda Lambert not happy with Chris Brown's performance at Grammy Awards - Feb 16, 2012