Glimpses Of Day 27-28 Of Bigg Boss 4November 2nd, 2010 - 3:59 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
November 2, 2010 (Sampurn Wire): Few Fights, few misconceptions, surprising nominations and discontinued happiness was the flavor of these two days at Big Boss house.
The day started as usual with the housemates gathering at the dining table to eat breakfast. Everybody quietly ate previous days leftovers of food and fruits. All hell broke loose when Manoj demanded to eat eggs over the the previous days leftover. To his dismay, Dolly is this week’s kitchen captain, she refused Manoj and asked him to eat previous days leftover like others to avoid wastage. Manoj got upset about this refusal and started questioning Dolly. While Dolly was trying to reason out with Manoj on the issue, he passed a comment saying “Kitchen kisi ke baap ka nahi hai”. Obviously a verbal fight was the least to be expected after this. This comment from Manoj triggered Dolly who unmistakably took it personally and screamed at Manoj that “Baap pe Jaana Nahi”. The entire house was taken aback with this roaring brawl between Manoj and Dolly.
While the fight was still marching ahead, Ashmit and Veena chose to have their own sweet time with each other away from the nasty fight. Ashmit got a lovely head massage from Veena and she undoubetedly was enjoying the role of masseur. And why not, especially since it is for Ashmit on the other side. Later in the day, Sameer asked Veena about the growing proximity between her and Ashmit and soon Veena goes pink on her cheeks, wonder why?!
While there is love blooming on one side, the strings are still strained in the house with regards to the kitchen dominance, misbehaviour and unwanted allegations. But those who are manipulating are doing their work well while those who are not, continue to become the scape goat.
Undoubtedly all are at an edge to plot against each other and are still unaware to the fact that Sara has been watching everything from the special room. All we can now do is to wait and watch to see all this and more.
Next day everything seemed normal, until they heard the most abnormal announcement from Bigg Boss. While everyone had planned to nominate Dolly for her uncouth behaviour, to everyone’s surprise 7 housemates was nominated on basis of planning and plotting against the Bigg Boss rule.
Nobody was happy with Dolly as the new kitchen captain. While Manoj was still debating on how Dolly was given the authority over kitchen without the housemates consensus, Sameer, too, picked up an argument with Dolly over rationing of fruits.
Maha Monday definitely seemed to be fully loaded with a platter on fights over food, surprising nominations and continued unhappiness in the house!
– Neha Agrawal / Sampurn Wire
- Bigg Boss 4 Day 34: Dolly And Ashmit Fight It Out - Nov 10, 2010
- Bigg Boss 4 Day 28: Hrishant, Manoj, Seema, Veena, Anchal, Rahul & Shweta nominated - Nov 02, 2010
- Bigg Boss 4 Day 65: Is Ashmit Patel the next 'Dolly Bindra' of the Bigg Boss house? - Dec 09, 2010
- Ashmit Patel And Veena Malik: The Love Birds' Drama Continues! - Dec 09, 2010
- Bigg Boss 4 Day 35: Aanchal, Dolly & Ashmit nominated - Nov 09, 2010
- Bigg Boss 4 Day 44: It's Dolly vs. everyone in a massive fight - Nov 18, 2010
- Bigg Boss 4 : Day 87 In The House, Garnished With Some Emotions - Dec 31, 2010
- Bigg Boss 4: Will Dolly Bindra Prove Herself As A Good Captain? - Dec 03, 2010
- Bigg Boss 4 Day 78: Dolly spreads rumor about her 'false' birthday - Dec 22, 2010
- Bigg Boss 4 Day 63: Sara, Veena & Samir nominated - Dec 07, 2010
- Bigg Boss 4 Day 22: Shweta & Dolly's fight is the talk of all the news channels - Oct 27, 2010
- Friends Turns Enemies In Bigg Boss House - Nov 17, 2010
- Bigg Boss Enters Into Its Second Week, Open Nomination This Time! - Oct 13, 2010
- Bigg Boss 4 House: Tower Inferno With Dolly Bindra v/s Ashmit Patel And Veena Malik - Dec 23, 2010
- Bigg Boss 4 Day 21: Khali, Sara & Samir nominated in the 'no-eviction week' - Oct 26, 2010
Tags: baap, big boss, bigg, dining table, dismay, dolly, dominance, glimpses, head massage, jaana, leftovers, lovely head, masseur, misbehaviour, misconceptions, nahi, nasty fight, november 2, sameer, sweet time