Glenn Close ‘to play Susan Boyle in biopic’February 20th, 2011 - 2:35 pm ICT by ANI
London, Feb 20 (ANI): ‘Fatal Attraction’ star Glenn Close is reportedly set to play Susan Boyle in the biopic of the spinster’s life.
Glenn said “aye” to film bosses this week and is about to start work on her SuBo shuffle and catchphrase “bloody fantastic”, reports the Sun.
A source said: “The film is full steam ahead now the leading role is sorted. It was always going to be a tricky one to cast.
“SuBo’s incredible story is so well-known across the planet that the film is bound to go down a storm.
“Glenn has played some imposing women in the past including Cruella de Vil and Alex Forrest, who boils the pet rabbit in Fatal Attraction.
“But Subo might just be her biggest role yet.”
Glenn has been nominated five times for an Oscar, won three Emmys and has picked up two Golden Globes. (ANI)
- Rihanna says she is 'game' for a duet with Susan Boyle - Dec 03, 2010
- Simon Cowell slams Lou Reed over SuBo's 'America's Got Talent' ban - Sep 11, 2010
- Susan Boyle to sing for Pope - Aug 25, 2010
- 'Choking' Susan Boyle 'saved' by young woman - Sep 25, 2010
- Listening to SuBo calms me down, says Wayne Rooney - Dec 19, 2010
- Susan Boyle "too busy" for love - Dec 13, 2009
- Susan Boyle 'swears at niece over jet delay' - Apr 11, 2010
- Alan Carr wants Susan Boyle as co-presenter - Jul 28, 2009
- Susan Boyle to star as boil on cartoon character's bum - Jul 08, 2010
- 'Fatal Attraction' to be remade for West End stage - May 09, 2010
- Janey Cutler Stuns Judges In "Britain's Got Talent" - May 11, 2010
- 'Carefree' Susan Boyle goes on shopping spree - Jun 06, 2009
- Susan Boyle worried she has let her hometown down - Jun 04, 2009
- Movie on William, Kate termed the worst-ever - Apr 14, 2011
- Katie Price branded 'devil' by ex Alex Reid - Mar 26, 2011