Glee’s Valentine Day Episode Shows A Myriad Of EmotionsFebruary 9th, 2011 - 7:03 pm ICT by GD
By Ranjan Bhaduri
Feb 9, (THAINDIAN NEWS) The Valentine’s Day episode of Glee named “Silly Love Songs” contains a number of attractions for the viewers. However, the episode was full of lonesome tales which ended up saddening the viewers of the show to an extent. It was a treat watching poor little Rachel who woke up to the fact that her ex is smitten by Quinn and not by her any more. She chose to console her heart by singing Fireworks by Katy Perry. Mike Chang and Tina seem to bond just fine except that the lady is so overloaded with emotions that she feels like crying. While performing the track “My Funny Valentine” she cannot hide her tears anymore. She is comforted by Mike Chang instantly though.
Santana ends up joining the singleton’s club in the valentine’s day episode of Glee. This has got to do with the fact that she has a habit of bad mouthing about everyone in the cast of the show. Kurt looks elated after a long time in the episode. The reason is that his crush Blaine admits of his love struck state and he thinks he is in love with him. It makes him convince the other cast members to sing a song with him so that he can express his true feelings. Sadly enough the person Blaine is smitten by is Jeremiah, a blond.
The triangle of emotions among them lead to a sad ending. Jeremiah shows no hope for Blaine and he feels let down. Kurt tries to take another chance with Blaine but the latter makes it clear it would be better for them to carry on as friends.
- 'Glee' airs its Valentine Day episode - Feb 09, 2011
- Chris Colfer Reveals New Development In ‘Glee’ - Dec 29, 2010
- Katy Perry loves Glee's episode on 'Teenage Dream' - Feb 07, 2011
- Glee: Valentine’s Day Special Episode To Be Full Of Love Songs - Jan 20, 2011
- Anne Hathaway, Julie Andrews to reunite for Glee? - Dec 29, 2010
- "Glee" Glues The Audience With "Never Been Kissed" - Nov 10, 2010
- Darren Criss Joins Fox Show Glee as Possible "Partner" for Kurt - Nov 17, 2010
- Anne Hathaway desperate to land guest role on 'Glee' - Nov 21, 2010
- Darren Criss to Become a Series Regular on 'Glee'? - Nov 12, 2010
- "Glee" To Mark Its Comeback Post Super Bowl - Jan 14, 2011
- Anne Hathaway writes part for 'Glee' - Nov 20, 2010
- Bully Drama And Weddings In Glee's 'Furt' Episode - Nov 24, 2010
- Pamper your loved one direct 'dil se', suggests Sky (TV Snippets) - Feb 13, 2012
- Review Of Glee Season 2, Episode 6: Kurt Gets A Kiss From A Guy - Nov 11, 2010
- Anne Hathaway To Play The Role Of Lesbian Aunt On Glee TV Show - Jan 19, 2011
Tags: cast members, emotions, extent, fireworks, funny valentine, glee, habit, jeremiah, little rachel, long time, myriad, s valentine, sad ending, silly love songs, singleton, tina, triangle, true feelings, valentine day, valentine s day