“Glee” Glues The Audience With “Never Been Kissed”November 10th, 2010 - 9:15 pm ICT by GD
By Meena Kar
Nov 10, (THAINDIAN NEWS) The episode 6 of season 2 of the popular musical show “Glee” came up as a big surprise. Entitled as “Never Been Kissed” the name itself seemed captivating enough to glue the audience to the screen.
“Never Been Kissed” introduced Blaine, played by Darren Criss, a gay member of the rival “Glee” club, Dalton Academy Warblers, who eventually becomes Kurt’s boyfriend. With Diva Rachel, Kurt was quite a prominent character yesterday as he was subjected to initial bullying. This was one thing that the episode focused on yesterday. The episode shows the initial evolution of love between the two characters. On the other hand, Noah “Puck” Puckerman was back with a leading role, who gets back on track with the help of Artie. Sam, for the first time in the how had a good amount of skin show in boys’ locker room. The episode was named “Never Been Kissed” because, we come to know that both Kurt and Coach Beiste have never been kissed by anyone before. By the end of the show, the situation changes, when Kurt meets Blaine. After Blaine’s performance of “Teenage Dream,” Kurt was left awestruck and quite impressed with his performance. An air of romance could already be felt by him, while he was performing. Like everyone has been speculating for long, the two found love interest in each other by the end. There relationship is still at a platonic stage, which is expected to take a serious turn as the episodes move on.
Like all other episodes, “Never Been Kissed” was also filled with some amazing songs like “Teenage Dreams” by Katy Perry, “One Love/People Get Ready” by Bob Marley & the Wailers, “Start Me Up” with Bon Jovi’s “Livin’ on a Prayer”, “Stop! In the Name of Love” and “Free your mind”.
- 'Glee' airs its Valentine Day episode - Feb 09, 2011
- Darren Criss Joins Fox Show Glee as Possible "Partner" for Kurt - Nov 17, 2010
- Review Of Glee Season 2, Episode 6: Kurt Gets A Kiss From A Guy - Nov 11, 2010
- Darren Criss to Become a Series Regular on 'Glee'? - Nov 12, 2010
- Glee's post-Super Bowl episode to feature MJ's 'Thriller' - Nov 19, 2010
- Katy Perry loves Glee's episode on 'Teenage Dream' - Feb 07, 2011
- Glee's Valentine Day Episode Shows A Myriad Of Emotions - Feb 09, 2011
- Chris Colfer Reveals New Development In ‘Glee’ - Dec 29, 2010
- Glee: Darren Criss Says Katy Perry Is One Of His Many Fans - Dec 01, 2010
- Glee's Kurt gets a new Boyfriend - Aug 24, 2010
- "Glee" Dedicates An Episode To Football - Feb 08, 2011
- Glee: Valentine’s Day Special Episode To Be Full Of Love Songs - Jan 20, 2011
- Excitement Is Building Up On Chris Colfer And Darren Criss Of 'Glee' - Jan 21, 2011
- Anne Hathaway, Julie Andrews to reunite for Glee? - Dec 29, 2010
- Review Of 'Glee' Season 2 Episode 8: Will Dave's Secret Remain Safe With Kurt? - Nov 25, 2010
Tags: bob marley, bon jovi, boys locker room, dalton, free your mind, gay member, glee club, glues, kar, livin on a prayer, love interest, never been kissed, noah, puck, situation changes, skin show, teenage dream, teenage dreams, wailers, warblers