Give love a second chanceL: GomezFebruary 27th, 2012 - 2:04 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Feb 27 (IANS) Teen actress Selena Gomez believes in “second chances” as she always wants to make her relationships work.
Gomez, who has been dating Justin Bieber since December 2010, “always” wants to make her relationship work, but she has learnt to accept that she can’t change people.
“I believe in second chances, but I don’t believe in third or fourth chances. I love talking through things and always want to make things work if I really love someone,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted 19-year-old as saying.
“But if they can’t fix whatever is wrong, they’re probably not going to change for anybody. You can’t change a person, so sometimes you have to move on,” she added.
Known for her role in “Wizards of Waverley Place”, she says while she thought her first break-up was “the end of the world”, she has since moved on to “better” things.
“You have to let it be painful and get through it. Just remember that every day gets better.”
- My career option will be acting: Selena Gomez (With Images) - Jul 23, 2011
- Justin Bieber joins Selena Gomez onstage at her concert - Jul 25, 2011
- With Bieber now, Selena stops flirting - Feb 23, 2012
- Selena Gomez sizzles in 'Elle' Magazine photo shoot - Jun 08, 2012
- Good boyfriend must learn to say sorry: Bieber - Mar 27, 2012
- I love Justin Bieber: Gomez - Feb 15, 2011
- Gomez doesn't want to talk about Bieber - Jun 26, 2012
- Selena's mother to keep a check on her schedule - Jun 15, 2011
- Bieber, an attentive boyfriend - Jul 20, 2012
- I don't like hiding my relationship with Justin Bieber: Selena Gomez - May 04, 2011
- We have a normal relationship: Gomez - Feb 07, 2012
- Maria Canala confirms Gomez-Bieber romance - Feb 04, 2011
- Gomez depressed as 'Wizards Of Waverly...' ends - May 13, 2011
- Selena makes me really happy: Bieber - May 17, 2011
- Bieber buys mansion worth $10.8 mn - Mar 07, 2012