Gisele Bundchens raunchy ad as new face of RampageFebruary 4th, 2009 - 2:07 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, February 4 (ANI): Gisele Bundchen has made her debut as the new face of the contemporary fashion line Rampage and posed for its campaign minus the essentials.
The Brazilian-born catwalk queen inked a two-year deal with the label and replaced former ambassador Petra Nemcova in the Spring/Summer 2009 ad.
The supermodel chose her own look for the campaign, which shows her sporting the brands clothes and accessories at a Beverly Hills estate.
“What I like about Rampage is that it works for everyone,” Us magazine quoted Bundchen as saying.
Dari Marder, the chief marketing officer of the brand, added: “We are thrilled to announce Gisele as the new face of Rampage.
“She epitomizes the Rampage woman — beautiful, sexy, confident and independent. Working with the world’’s most successful supermodel instantly elevates the Rampage brand, and we look forward to working with Gisele throughout the year.” (ANI)
- Bundchen replaces Petra Nemcova as new face of Rampage - Jan 29, 2009
- Kate Moss To Endorse Vogue Eyewear - Oct 21, 2010
- Gisele Bundchen is world's top earning model - May 07, 2011
- Gisele Bundchen: World's first billionaire model? - Jun 04, 2011
- Gisele Bundchen named greenest celebrity - Dec 01, 2011
- Karlie Kloss graces the cover of Vogue Italia issue - Dec 02, 2011
- Bundchen has elevated Esprit: Official - Sep 03, 2011
- Gisele Bundchen loses her baby bump for coat advert! - Jul 30, 2009
- Kerr loved pregnant catwalk - May 22, 2012
- DiCaprio, Lively to move in together? - Aug 27, 2011
- Bundchen's lingerie ad under scanner - Oct 01, 2011
- Winslet endorses knitwear brand - May 17, 2011
- Bundchen to be new face of Balenciaga - Nov 13, 2010
- Bundchen is world's best paid supermodel - Jan 12, 2010
- Bar Refaeli replaces Gisele Bundchen as Rampage's new face - Jul 23, 2009