Gisele Bundchens beaus father rebuffs engagement claimsDecember 29th, 2008 - 1:47 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Dec 29 (ANI): Supermodel Gisele Bundchens beau Tom Bradys father has rebuffed reports that they recently got engaged.
It was recently reported that the American footballer had proposed to Budchen on a private jet, decorated with white roses and champagne especially for her.
It was also believed that Bundchens parents were onboard to witness the cheerful moment.
However Toms father, who is also called Tom, insists that the report did not have an ounce of authenticity.
“(Engagement story is) rumour, rumour, rumour… We don”t know a thing about it. Nobody told me. We talked to him and there’’s nothing to say, Contactmusic quoted him as telling America’’s The Boston Globe newspaper.
Even Bundchen’’s twin sister has rebutted the report, telling journalists the story is “not true”. (ANI)
- Gisele Bundchen, Tom Brady not engaged - Jan 09, 2009
- Gisele Bundchen not engaged to beau? - Dec 28, 2008
- Gisele Bundchen to wed Tom Brady next year? - Dec 05, 2008
- Kathy Ireland named world's richest model - Feb 24, 2012
- Gisele Bundchen shows off her baby bump on the beach - Jul 26, 2012
- Gisele Bundchen selling Boston home - Oct 14, 2011
- Gisele Bundchen gave birth in bathtub! - Jan 30, 2010
- Bundchen has date nights with hubby - May 17, 2011
- Tom Brady says that marriage and children are not affecting his career - Jan 15, 2010
- Tom Brady pops the question to Gisele Bundchen mid-air - Dec 27, 2008
- Gisele Bundchen's hubby in car crash - Sep 10, 2010
- Happy Birthday Gisele Bundchen - Jul 20, 2012
- Supermodel Gisele Bundchen gives birth to Tom Brady's son - Dec 10, 2009
- Brazilian supermodel Gisele Bundchen engaged to US quarterback - Dec 27, 2008
- Gisele Bundchen's rep speaks out about model kissing mystery man - Oct 07, 2010
Tags: authenticity, beaus, boston globe, boston globe newspaper, champagne, cheerful moment, engagement story, footballer, gisele, journalists, ounce, parents, private jet, supermodel, tom bradys, twin sister, white roses