Gisele Bundchen wants more kidsDecember 4th, 2010 - 2:20 pm ICT by ANI
Melbourne, Dec 04 (ANI): World’s highest paid supermodel Gisele Bundchen has revealed that she wants to have more children.
The Brazilian model revealed her plans for future in an interview with British vogue.
“I want more kids for sure but I don’t know when. Right now I have my hands full! I’m feeling very lucky,” the Daily Telegraph quoted Bundchen, who is married to New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady, as telling the magazine.
She gave birth to the couple’s first child together, Benjamin, in December 2009. Brady, 33, also has a three-year-old son, Jack, with former flame Bridget Moynahan, 39, an actress.
The model returned to the ramp at Sao Paulo Fashion Week in June, six months after her son was born. (ANI)
- Gisele Bundchen says she's lucky that her sons get along well - Dec 03, 2010
- Gisele Bundchen shows off her baby bump on the beach - Jul 26, 2012
- Gisele Bundchen Wants More Kids - Dec 05, 2010
- Happy Birthday Gisele Bundchen - Jul 20, 2012
- Tom Brady says wife Gisele Bundchen, newborn 'doing very well' - Dec 10, 2009
- Gisele Bundchen loves cleaning - Dec 10, 2010
- Yoga, meditation helped Gisele Bundchen to have 'very tranquil' delivery - Feb 05, 2010
- Gisele Bundchen gives birth to son - Dec 10, 2009
- Gisele Bundchen gave birth in bathtub! - Jan 30, 2010
- Gisele Bundchen's rep speaks out about model kissing mystery man - Oct 07, 2010
- I love being a mother, says Gisele Bundchen - Sep 22, 2010
- Gisele Bundchen weds Tom Brady - Feb 27, 2009
- Tom Brady says that marriage and children are not affecting his career - Jan 15, 2010
- Gisele Bundchen, Tom Brady name son 'Benjamin' - Dec 19, 2009
- Supermodel Gisele Bundchen gives birth to Tom Brady's son - Dec 10, 2009
Tags: actress, brazilian model, bridget moynahan, british vogue, daily telegraph, dec 04, england patriots quarterback, flame, gisele bundchen, melbourne, new england, new england patriots, new england patriots quarterback, new england patriots quarterback tom, paulo fashion week, ramp, sao paulo fashion, sao paulo fashion week, six months, tom brady