Gisele Bundchen strips for Vanity Fair coverMarch 31st, 2009 - 11:56 pm ICT by IANS
London, March 31 (IANS) Brazilian supermodel Gisele Bundchen has peeled off her clothes for the cover of the latest issue of Vanity Fair magazine.
Apart from baring all in the pictures, the 28-year-old has also related how she was teased as a child by classmates who called her Olive Oyl after Popeye’s stick-thin girlfriend, The Sun online reports.
She has also spoken in the magazine interview about her life with new husband, Ameican football star Tom Brady, and given out her thoughts on motherhood, ex-boyfriend Leonardo Dicaprio and adoption.
- Gisele Bundchen bares all for Vanity Fair - Mar 31, 2009
- Gisele Bundchen's dress fetches $50K in auction - Sep 27, 2010
- Bundchen, Brady world's wealthiest celeb couple - Aug 22, 2011
- Gisele Bundchen wants more kids - Dec 04, 2010
- Gisele Bundchen's rep speaks out about model kissing mystery man - Oct 07, 2010
- Gisele Bundchen says she's lucky that her sons get along well - Dec 03, 2010
- Gisele Bundchen selling Boston home - Oct 14, 2011
- Gisele Bundchen Wants More Kids - Dec 05, 2010
- Gisele Bundchen wants a girl? - Sep 13, 2012
- Gisele Bundchen gives birth to son - Dec 10, 2009
- Gisele Bundchen shows off her baby bump on the beach - Jul 26, 2012
- Kathy Ireland named world's richest model - Feb 24, 2012
- Gisele Bundchen gave birth in bathtub! - Jan 30, 2010
- Gisele Bundchen Denies Calling Sunscreen 'Poison' - Feb 08, 2011
- Happy Birthday Gisele Bundchen - Jul 20, 2012
Tags: adoption, brazilian supermodel, classmates, clothes, football star, girlfriend, gisele bundchen, leonardo dicaprio, london march, magazine interview, motherhood, olive oyl, popeye, sun, supermodel gisele bundchen, tom brady, vanity fair, vanity fair cover, vanity fair magazine