Gisele Bundchen sparks pregnancy rumoursMay 6th, 2009 - 6:28 pm ICT by ANI
London, May 6 (ANI): Newlywed Gisele Bundchen has sparked pregnancy rumours after she was photographed leaving an obstetrician’s office with hubby Tom Brady.
The supermodel and the American football star visited a Manhattan-based OB/GYN on May 4, just three months after they exchanged vows in a Catholic ceremony in Santa Monica, California.
The couple later celebrated their union with a larger ceremony and wedding reception in Costa Rica.
“We have no comment on our clients’ personal lives,” The Daily Star quoted a spokesperson for Bundchen as telling the New York Post.
The Victoria’s Secret model and Brady began dating after his 2006 split from actress Bridget Moynahan, with whom he shares a 17-month-old son, John Edward Thomas Moynahan. (ANI)
- Gisele Bundchen sparks off pregnancy rumours - May 06, 2009
- Tom Brady blasts reports of Gisele Bundchen's pregnancy - May 29, 2009
- Gisele Bundchen not pregnant, says husband - May 29, 2009
- Supermodel Gisele Bundchen gives birth to Tom Brady's son - Dec 10, 2009
- Gisele Bundchen shows off her baby bump on the beach - Jul 26, 2012
- 'Gisele Bundchen is pregnant' - May 23, 2009
- Audriana Lima-Marko Jaric Expecting baby - May 27, 2009
- Tom Brady marries the model Gisele Bundchen - Feb 28, 2009
- Gisele Bundchen gives birth to son - Dec 10, 2009
- Gisele Bundchen weds Tom Brady - Feb 27, 2009
- Bridget Moynahan's son enough for Tom Brady - May 30, 2009
- Gisele Bundchen wants more kids - Dec 04, 2010
- Tom Brady: Career Not Effected By Wife And Kids - Jan 14, 2010
- Supermodel Gisele Bundchen marries footballer Tom Brady - Feb 27, 2009
- Gisele Bundchen, Tom Brady's wedding shooting lawsuit dismissed - May 28, 2010
Tags: american football, bridget moynahan, catholic ceremony, daily star, edward thomas, football star, gisele bundchen, hubby, john edward, new york post, newlywed, ob gyn, obstetrician, santa monica california, secret model, spokesperson, supermodel, tom brady, vows, wedding reception