Gisele Bundchen says she’s lucky that her sons get along wellDecember 3rd, 2010 - 6:00 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Dec 03 (ANI): Brazilian model Gisele Bundchen says she feels lucky that her sons get along well.
The supermodel opened up about her family with her husband, New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady - and she says there are more children in her future.
Bundchen said that she’s lucky to be between her babies Benjamin, who will celebrate his first birthday Dec. 8, and Jack, Brady’s 3-year-old son with Bridget Moynahan.
Especially because the two boys get along so well.
“For Benjamin, his big brother is his hero. Jack comes in and Benjamin has a big smile. He wants to follow him around. Anything he does, he’s just in awe of him like, ‘Oh my God!’” People Magazine quoted Bundchen as saying.
Bundchen, whose also the world’s highest model, said that their elder baby Jack is the sweetest kid.
She does admit there’s been some adjustment on Jack’s part.
“Sometimes siblings can get in each other’s space. He was used to having all the attention and then when you have to share, you don’t like it. Overall they really get along and I’m very lucky,” she added.
Jack also helped inspire Bundchen with her latest project, a new animated web series, Gisele and the Green Team, which will present environmental issues to kids.
As one of six girls herself, Bundchen is open about her desire for a large family like the one she grew up in.
“I want more kids for sure but I don’t know when. Right now I have my hands full,” she concluded. (ANI)
- Gisele Bundchen wants more kids - Dec 04, 2010
- Gisele Bundchen Wants More Kids - Dec 05, 2010
- Gisele Bundchen shows off her baby bump on the beach - Jul 26, 2012
- Gisele Bundchen, Tom Brady name son 'Benjamin' - Dec 19, 2009
- Tom Brady says wife Gisele Bundchen, newborn 'doing very well' - Dec 10, 2009
- Supermodel Gisele Bundchen gives birth to Tom Brady's son - Dec 10, 2009
- Bridget Moynahan's son enough for Tom Brady - May 30, 2009
- Gisele Bundchen gives birth to son - Dec 10, 2009
- Gisele Bundchen wants a girl? - Sep 13, 2012
- Yoga, meditation helped Gisele Bundchen to have 'very tranquil' delivery - Feb 05, 2010
- Happy Birthday Gisele Bundchen - Jul 20, 2012
- Gisele Bundchen loves cleaning - Dec 10, 2010
- 'Worldwide law' needed to force mums to breastfeed for 6 months: Gisele Bundchen - Aug 03, 2010
- I love being a mother, says Gisele Bundchen - Sep 22, 2010
- Bundchen expecting baby boy - Sep 19, 2009
Tags: animated web series, awe, baby jack, big brother, brazilian model, bridget moynahan, england patriots quarterback, environmental issues, first birthday, gisele bundchen, jack brady, new england, new england patriots, new england patriots quarterback, new england patriots quarterback tom, people magazine, siblings, supermodel, tom brady, two boys