Gisele Bundchen named world’s best-paid supermodelJanuary 12th, 2010 - 1:30 pm ICT by ANI
London, Jan 12 (ANI): Gisele Bundchen has been named the best-paid supermodel in the world.
The 29-year-old, who gave birth to her first child, Benjamin, with her sports star husband Tom Brady in December last year, made a massive 21.9 million pounds in 2009.
With her huge bank balance, Gisele pushed beauty Kate Moss, who made 4.7 million pounds, into second place.
Victoria’s Secret angel Adriana Lima was third in the list by Walletpop.co.uk, followed by another face of the famous underwear brand, Doutzen Kroes, in fourth, reports The Daily Star.
The top five is rounded out by Czech model Karolina Kurkova. (ANI)
- Bundchen is world's best paid supermodel - Jan 12, 2010
- Bundchen world's highest paid model for second year running - May 14, 2010
- Bundchen named world's highest paid model again - May 14, 2010
- Gisele Bundchen is world's top earning model - May 07, 2011
- Gisele Bundchen is Named as World's Top (Earning) Model! - May 15, 2010
- Gisele Bundchen shows off her baby bump on the beach - Jul 26, 2012
- Gisele Bundchen Heads The List Of The Highest Paid Super-Models - Sep 07, 2010
- Moms to take to the catwalk in New York - Jan 15, 2012
- Gisele Bundchen selling Boston home - Oct 14, 2011
- Happy Birthday Gisele Bundchen - Jul 20, 2012
- Gisele Bundchen gave birth in bathtub! - Jan 30, 2010
- Bundchen, Brady world's wealthiest celeb couple - Aug 22, 2011
- Gisele Bundchen wants to focus on motherhood - Feb 03, 2010
- Bundchen has date nights with hubby - May 17, 2011
- Gisele Bundchen says she's lucky that her sons get along well - Dec 03, 2010