Gisele Bundchen keen to adopt a Brazilian childMarch 31st, 2009 - 12:50 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Mar 31 (ANI): Supermodel Gisele Bundchen, who recently walked down the aisle with American footballer Tom Brady, is desperate to adopt a Brazilian child with him.
She revealed her intention of making a difference in the life of a Brazilian under-privileged child, and giving him the best in life.
“I would also love to adopt a child from Brazil. When you come from Sao Paulo, you see five-year-olds sniffing glue on the corner. You think, if you make a difference in the life of one of them, that makes your time on this Earth worthwhile,” Contactmusic quoted her as telling Vanity Fair magazine.
Bundchen further said that she was also very fond of her husband’s lovechild John Edward Thomas Moynahan.
She got married to Brady in a catholic ceremony on February 26, and the couple are now reported to be planning a second wedding ceremony and reception for family and pals. (ANI)
- Gisele Bundchen thinking of adopting a child - Mar 31, 2009
- Gisele Bundchen wants more kids - Dec 04, 2010
- Gisele Bundchen gives birth to son - Dec 10, 2009
- Gisele Bundchen shows off her baby bump on the beach - Jul 26, 2012
- Gisele Bundchen says she's lucky that her sons get along well - Dec 03, 2010
- Supermodel Gisele Bundchen gives birth to Tom Brady's son - Dec 10, 2009
- Gisele Bundchen wants a girl? - Sep 13, 2012
- Being a mom is wonderful: Gisele Bundchen - Sep 23, 2010
- Gisele Bundchen Wants More Kids - Dec 05, 2010
- Gisele Bundchen, Tom Brady name son 'Benjamin' - Dec 19, 2009
- Gisele Bundchen launches lingerie line - May 14, 2011
- Gisele Bundchen denies calling sunscreen as poison - Feb 08, 2011
- Tom Brady says wife Gisele Bundchen, newborn 'doing very well' - Dec 10, 2009
- Lia Diskin, a Gandhian in Brazil - Sep 30, 2011
- Gisele Bundchen not pregnant, says husband - May 29, 2009
Tags: aisle, brazil, catholic ceremony, contactmusic, edward thomas, five year olds, footballer, gisele bundchen, intention, john edward, lovechild, pals, sao paulo, second wedding, sniffing glue, supermodel gisele bundchen, tom brady, vanity fair, vanity fair magazine, wedding ceremony