Gisele Bundchen could never be a designerApril 10th, 2010 - 12:39 am ICT by IANS
London, April 9 (IANS) Supermodel Gisele Bundchen has revealed she could never be a fashion designer as she doesn’t have the skill or the patience to create clothes and accessories full-time.
The Brazilian beauty, however, did enjoy working on her flip-flop collection, Ipamema, with Brazil’s largest shoe company Grendene, reports contactmusic.com.
“I am very inspired by nature and like to use that for my ideas, but actually designing them - no way. I would be a disaster,” she said.
Bundchen says she is more focused on her creations being environmentally-friendly rather than how much she helped design them.
“Nature is very close to my heart, and it is important for me that people who buy my flip-flops are made aware of the environment,” she said.
- Bundchen has elevated Esprit: Official - Sep 03, 2011
- Gisele Bundchen named greenest celebrity - Dec 01, 2011
- Willow Smith, a fashion icon - Jul 08, 2011
- Gisele Bundchen: World's first billionaire model? - Jun 04, 2011
- Gisele Bundchen launches lingerie line - May 14, 2011
- Gisele Bundchen slammed for describing sun lotion as 'poison' - Feb 04, 2011
- Gisele Bundchen says she's lucky that her sons get along well - Dec 03, 2010
- Bundchen's sandal collection inspired by marine life! - Apr 20, 2010
- Gisele plays animated superhero in eco-friendly web show for kids - Dec 09, 2010
- Gisele Bundchen loves cleaning - Dec 10, 2010
- Gisele Bundchen wants more kids - Dec 04, 2010
- Gisele Bundchen wants a girl? - Sep 13, 2012
- Gisele Bundchen is world's top earning model - May 07, 2011
- Gisele Bundchen Denies Calling Sunscreen 'Poison' - Feb 08, 2011
- Bundchen's lingerie ad under scanner - Oct 01, 2011