Girls Alouds warning to Nadine Coyle: Commit or quitDecember 7th, 2008 - 4:22 pm ICT by ANI
London, Dec 7 (ANI): It looks like all is not well between Britains biggest girl band Girls Aloud.
Nadine Coyle reportedly spends too much time away from band members Cheryl, Nicola, Kimberley and Sarah.
According to sources, things have got so bad that Coyle has now been told: Commit or quit.
Tensions boiled over this week as the band filmed their ITV Christmas special.
There was an icy atmosphere and the others didnt speak to Nadine, News of the World quoted a source, as saying.
She was the first to get ready and had to wait ages for the girls, who were having a giggle with each other. Nadine ended up chatting to the dancers to pass the time, the source added.
A close pal of Kimberley, who used to be Coyles best pal, said: The other four cant stand her these days because they feel her heart isnt in the band. Cheryl and Kimberley are now best friends, which Nadine has found quite hurtful.
Shes become very distant and seems to resent the time she has to spend in London away from her new base in LA. Getting her to show up for things can be very difficult.
The girls have always rowed, but this is the first time theres been such a big split between one member and everyone else, the pal added. (ANI)
- Nadine Coyle confirms Girls Aloud reunion - Jul 20, 2011
- Cole, Coyle patch up - Jun 12, 2012
- Cheryl Cole to reunite 'Girls Aloud' band - Jun 02, 2011
- Kimberley Walsh plans New Year party - Dec 24, 2010
- Girls Aloud to reunite in 2012 - Jun 11, 2011
- Moscow escort agency use Girls Aloud image without permission - Dec 02, 2010
- Girls Aloud to regroup without Nadine Coyle - Jul 29, 2010
- Nicola Roberts unhappy with hiatus - Jan 31, 2012
- Nicola Roberts gives speech on Walsh's birthday - Nov 22, 2011
- 'Girls Aloud' not splitting: Nicola Roberts - Apr 26, 2010
- Girls Aloud are more like colleagues than friends: Coyle - Dec 06, 2010
- Kimberley Walsh wants anonymity - Feb 05, 2011
- Cheryl Cole to reunite with Girls Aloud for 2012 tour - Jun 01, 2011
- Nadine Coyle 'solo album delaying Girls Aloud reunion' - May 17, 2010
- Nadine Coyle sets up record label for debut album - Sep 07, 2010