Girls Alouds jaw-dropping photoshoot for 21st singleMarch 25th, 2009 - 3:30 pm ICT by ANI
London, Mar 25 (ANI): Brit girl group Girls Aloud celebrated the release of their 21 st single, wearing sexy PVC and leather.
Cheryl Cole, Nadine Coyle, Sarah Harding, Nicola Roberts, and Kimberley Walsh, all posed for the photo shoot in the sexy clothes to mark the launch of their single Untouchable.
The girls, who have been praised by rock legend Bono from U2, and who have now established themselves as the nations leading girl group, have picked up a Brit Award, with four of their singles being No1 hits, and two albums topping the charts.
Weve been told we wouldnt last past our first album but we have just stuck together and kept doing what were doing, the Sun quoted Harding as saying.
Now here we are, seven years down the line and about to go on our fourth arena tour, she said.
Roberts added: We still pinch ourselves and know that the career and opportunities we have are not something we will ever take for granted. (ANI)
- Nicola Roberts gives speech on Walsh's birthday - Nov 22, 2011
- Next 'Girls Aloud' album will be different: Roberts - Sep 05, 2011
- Nadine Coyle confirms Girls Aloud reunion - Jul 20, 2011
- Cheryl Cole to reunite with Girls Aloud for 2012 tour - Jun 01, 2011
- Girls Aloud will not perform for 2 years - Aug 30, 2010
- Nadine Coyle sets up record label for debut album - Sep 07, 2010
- Walsh wants Girls Aloud reunion - Dec 05, 2011
- Cheryl Cole to reunite 'Girls Aloud' band - Jun 02, 2011
- Girls Aloud to reunite in 2012 - Jun 11, 2011
- Nicola Roberts unhappy with hiatus - Jan 31, 2012
- Sarah Harding wants Girls Aloud to regroup - Oct 24, 2010
- 'Girls Aloud' not splitting: Nicola Roberts - Apr 26, 2010
- Girls Aloud to regroup without Nadine Coyle - Jul 29, 2010
- Kimberley Walsh plans New Year party - Dec 24, 2010
- Kimberley Walsh wants anonymity - Feb 05, 2011
Tags: arena tour, brit award, brit girl, cheryl cole, girl group, group girls, kimberley walsh, launch, london, nadine coyle, nicola roberts, no1 hits, photo shoot, photoshoot, pvc, rock legend, sarah harding, seven years, sexy clothes, u2