Girls Aloud to sing at Jade Goodys weddingFebruary 19th, 2009 - 11:59 am ICT by ANI
London, Feb 19 (ANI): Girl band Girls Aloud has vowed to sing at cancer-stricken Jade Goodys wedding.
The girls, Nadine Coyle and Nicola Roberts, both 23, and Cheryl Cole, 25, Kimberley Walsh, 27, and Sarah Harding, have become huge fans of brave Goody.
They have all been moved to tears by her ordeal.
And Goodys all-time favourite girl band is desperate to perform for the former Big Brother star and her hundreds of guests.
The private gig is expected to put a giant smile on the face of the 27-year-old, who is marrying fiance Jack Tweed, 21, this weekend.
At Brit Awards, Sarah confirmed that the band would be doing everything in their power to get to her wedding.
We have had contact from Jades people about performing at her wedding and its now in the hands of our management, the Daily Star quoted her, as saying.
We are desperately trying to re-arrange our schedule so we can do it. Its a very sad thing to have to discuss, she added. (ANI)
- Nadine Coyle confirms Girls Aloud reunion - Jul 20, 2011
- Nicola Roberts gives speech on Walsh's birthday - Nov 22, 2011
- Cheryl Cole to reunite with Girls Aloud for 2012 tour - Jun 01, 2011
- Girls Aloud will not perform for 2 years - Aug 30, 2010
- Next 'Girls Aloud' album will be different: Roberts - Sep 05, 2011
- Cheryl Cole to reunite 'Girls Aloud' band - Jun 02, 2011
- Walsh wants Girls Aloud reunion - Dec 05, 2011
- Girls Aloud to regroup without Nadine Coyle - Jul 29, 2010
- 'Girls Aloud' plans their farewell tour - Sep 26, 2011
- Girls Aloud to reunite in 2012 - Jun 11, 2011
- Kimberley Walsh plans New Year party - Dec 24, 2010
- Spice Girls performance made Harding nostalgic - Aug 27, 2012
- Nicola Roberts unhappy with hiatus - Jan 31, 2012
- Kimberley Walsh wants anonymity - Feb 05, 2011
- Nadine Coyle sets up record label for debut album - Sep 07, 2010
Tags: ani girl, band girls, big brother, brit awards, cheryl cole, daily star, fiance, giant smile, gig, girl band, jack tweed, kimberley walsh, london feb, nadine coyle, nicola roberts, ordeal, sad thing, sarah harding