Girls Aloud to regroup without Nadine CoyleJuly 29th, 2010 - 6:00 pm ICT by ANI
London, July 29 (ANI): The members of the British band Girls Aloud have decided to regroup but without former member Nadine Coyle.
Group members Sarah Harding, Nicola Roberts, Kimberley Walsh and Cheryl Cole have started planning for their reunion but they do not want any participation from their Northern Irish band mate Nadine as they collectively feel that they have all grown apart from her.
“It’s been a painful decision for Sarah, Nicola, Kimberley and Cheryl but they have decided that the future of Girls Aloud lies without Nadine. They’ve all been on a roller-coaster ride since 2002 and have just grown apart from Nadine,” The Sun quoted a source as saying.
“Relations with her had been strained within the camp for a while. Disputes began cropping up towards the final days of the band before they went on a hiatus,” the source added.
“The four remaining girls want to return on their own terms - and avoiding any squabbles is a high priority. That’s why they have decided to go on without Nadine,” the source further said.
Girls Aloud, formed in 2002, decided to take a break in 2009 after a busy seven years in action. (ANI)
- Nicola Roberts gives speech on Walsh's birthday - Nov 22, 2011
- Nadine Coyle confirms Girls Aloud reunion - Jul 20, 2011
- Next 'Girls Aloud' album will be different: Roberts - Sep 05, 2011
- Girls Aloud to reunite in 2012 - Jun 11, 2011
- Nicola Roberts unhappy with hiatus - Jan 31, 2012
- Cheryl Cole to reunite 'Girls Aloud' band - Jun 02, 2011
- Cheryl Cole to reunite with Girls Aloud for 2012 tour - Jun 01, 2011
- Walsh wants Girls Aloud reunion - Dec 05, 2011
- Sarah Harding wants Girls Aloud to regroup - Oct 24, 2010
- Girls Aloud will not perform for 2 years - Aug 30, 2010
- Kimberley Walsh wants anonymity - Feb 05, 2011
- 'Girls Aloud' plans their farewell tour - Sep 26, 2011
- Nadine Coyle sets up record label for debut album - Sep 07, 2010
- Moscow escort agency use Girls Aloud image without permission - Dec 02, 2010
- Girl Aloud will never split: Kimberly Walsh - Feb 07, 2011
Tags: band girls, band mate, cheryl cole, group members, hiatus, high priority, kimberley walsh, london, nadine coyle, nicola roberts, northern irish band, painful decision, participation, roller coaster ride, sarah harding, seven years, squabbles, sun