Girls Aloud start off raunchiest tour everApril 25th, 2009 - 5:07 pm ICT by ANI
London, Apr 25 (ANI): Brit band Girls Aloud has kicked off their Out Of Control tour with the raunchiest routine they have ever performed at Manchester’s MEN Arena.
The girls started out by wearing long, slinky silver frocks, which they soon ripped off to reveal five pairs of shapely pins, reports the Sun.
The band, comprising of Sarah Harding, Nadine Coyle, Cheryl Cole, Nicola Roberts and Kimberley Walsh, did not stop their wardrobe change there.
They went on changing their outfits throughout the evening, with each outfit being steamier than the last, as they belted out a mix of old and new hits. (ANI)
- Girls Aloud eye temporary split to go solo - Apr 27, 2009
- Nadine Coyle confirms Girls Aloud reunion - Jul 20, 2011
- Next 'Girls Aloud' album will be different: Roberts - Sep 05, 2011
- Nicola Roberts gives speech on Walsh's birthday - Nov 22, 2011
- Cheryl Cole to reunite with Girls Aloud for 2012 tour - Jun 01, 2011
- Girls Aloud to reunite in 2012 - Jun 11, 2011
- Moscow escort agency use Girls Aloud image without permission - Dec 02, 2010
- Kimberley Walsh wants anonymity - Feb 05, 2011
- Cheryl Cole to reunite 'Girls Aloud' band - Jun 02, 2011
- Walsh wants Girls Aloud reunion - Dec 05, 2011
- Girls Aloud to regroup without Nadine Coyle - Jul 29, 2010
- Girls Aloud will not perform for 2 years - Aug 30, 2010
- Nadine Coyle sets up record label for debut album - Sep 07, 2010
- Kimberley Walsh plans New Year party - Dec 24, 2010
- Nicola Roberts unhappy with hiatus - Jan 31, 2012