Girls Aloud plan their own range of eating productsApril 18th, 2009 - 2:40 pm ICT by ANI
London, Apr 18 (ANI): Brit band Girls Aloud members Cheryl Cole, Sarah Harding, Nadine Coyle, Kimberly Walsh, and Nicola Roberts are reportedly planning to launch their own range of eating products.
The hit band are contemplating calling their range Love Machine grill.
“They’ve spoken about doing a low-fat cooking device similar to George Foreman’s lean, mean grilling machine,” British tabloid The Sun quoted a source as saying.
The band have decided to bank upon the low-fat virtue of the eating products.
“They think there’s a real gap in the market for it,” the source added. (ANI)
- Nadine Coyle confirms Girls Aloud reunion - Jul 20, 2011
- Girls Aloud to reunite in 2012 - Jun 11, 2011
- Cheryl Cole to reunite with Girls Aloud for 2012 tour - Jun 01, 2011
- Girls Aloud to regroup without Nadine Coyle - Jul 29, 2010
- Girl Aloud will never split: Kimberly Walsh - Feb 07, 2011
- Moscow escort agency use Girls Aloud image without permission - Dec 02, 2010
- Nicola Roberts gives speech on Walsh's birthday - Nov 22, 2011
- Spice Girls performance made Harding nostalgic - Aug 27, 2012
- Cole, Coyle patch up - Jun 12, 2012
- Next 'Girls Aloud' album will be different: Roberts - Sep 05, 2011
- 'Girls Aloud' plans their farewell tour - Sep 26, 2011
- Sarah Harding wants Girls Aloud to regroup - Oct 24, 2010
- Cheryl Cole to reunite 'Girls Aloud' band - Jun 02, 2011
- Kimberley Walsh wants anonymity - Feb 05, 2011
- Kimberley Walsh plans New Year party - Dec 24, 2010
Tags: band girls, brit band, british tabloid the sun, cheryl cole, gap, george foreman, kimberly walsh, lean mean grilling machine, london, love machine, low fat cooking, nadine coyle, nicola roberts, real gap, sarah harding, tabloid the sun, virtue